*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2139417-Emily-vs-the-Tickle-Witch/cid/2409616-Awake-in-a-garden-area-lying-on-the-grass
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2139417
This is a story of a group of girls who face off against a seductive witch.
This choice: Awake in a garden area, lying on the grassy floor  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Awake in a garden area, lying on the grass

    by: eye_dunno
         I awoke on some soft grass surrounded by flowers and such. The scent of the air was sweet and refreshing. As I rose up from the ground, I noticed that in the distance, we were completely surrounded by a sort of large hedge. I could see some ladies trying to cut their way through the hedge, breaking branches and pushing things aside. I slowly made my way towards the ladies.
         "What's going on?" I asked curiously.
         Marissa, one of my classmates, said "I don't know, but we seemed to be trapped in a sort of field. These vines are impossible to break and they're all completely tangled up. It would take a heavy duty pair of snippers or even a blowtorch to get through this."
         "Does anyone know what's going on?" I asked again, this time for all the ladies around me to here.
         "Sadly, we're just as confused as you are," said Victoria. Victoria was always the sweetest girl in class, and the shortest as well. We often teased her about her size, but she always took what we said in stride. She even said some pretty good comebacks every once in a while after we had teased her.
         "Well, if we can't break through this, we might not be getting out today. I wonder how thick it is?" inquired Marissa.

         I looked all around and noticed that all the girls seemed to be awake at this point. I went over to Becky who had just woken up and offered her a helping hand. Becky, the girl of perfection, the girl with perfect tits, flowing blond hair, ocean blue eyes, luscious lips and perfectly curved hips. I couldn't tell how everyone else felt, but I knew I felt a tiny bit of jealousy towards her. She seemed to always get the attention from the guys in college, and I could barely get any help.
         I helped Becky up and asked, "Are you good?"
         "Yeah," she stated, "Where are we?"
         "That, we don't know yet," I responded plainly.
         It was shortly after that conversation that we could all hear a hum, as if something were above us. We all turned our heads to the sky to see... Ms. Lolita? What was she doing here? How is she levitating like that? And what's with the green clothing? It was as if she was on an invisible platform hovering her way down to the center of the field.
         "Welcome, my pets. Let me make one thing clear, I am not Ms. Lolita as you have come to know. You shall address me as Mistress." said Ms. Lolita... the Mistress.
         "What is going on?" demanded Siobhan, one more of my classmates.
         "What's going on is that you are all in my tickle garden," she calmly exclaimed. "Every day, one of you shall serve me as my personal tickle slave for as long as I desire."
         "And if we refuse?" questioned Becky, the girl I helped up. I slowly backed away from her, as if I figured the Mistress would do something about her and anyone close to her.
         The Mistress cackled and stated, "Silly girl, nobody gets a choice here, eventually your time will come to serve me."
         Looking around, the Mistress also said, "Girls, I want to play as game, just a little something to break you all in a little bit."
         She reached inside her pocket, pulled out a large looking piece of... something... maybe a rock? She raised herself up in the air about 20 feet. I completely forgot the she could levitate for a while, I was so focused on the words that were being exchanged. She dropped the rock in the middle of the field, with a sarcastic 'Oops' expression on her face.
         "You now have about 10 seconds to run around like chickens with your heads cut off. One of you will be chosen, at which point you will be made an example for all the others." the Mistress said in a cool tone.
We all backed away. The ground started shaking, making our backing away a little faster until the hedge stopped us. Some of us started to climb out of fear, but it was as if the vines knew that was going to happen and entangled those girls, not allowing them to climb any further or even move more than 2 feet from where they were.
         Suddenly, from the ground arose a...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 eye_dunno (UN: jamin8r at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
eye_dunno has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2139417-Emily-vs-the-Tickle-Witch/cid/2409616-Awake-in-a-garden-area-lying-on-the-grass