*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Apple-Jack
  2. Applejack
  3. Choose a character
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2139931-Equestria-Girls-Animal-TF-Story/cid/2612238-Apple-Jack
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2139931
Turn your favourite Equestria Girls into animals!
This choice: A donkey  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Apple-Jack

    by: Pony.Mike
Jack was an outsider, he would rather be outside the house and in any kind of weather, dry or wet, winter or summer, he enjoyed being alone with God's green earth and his, Jack's imagination. Jack had finally finished with high school and at the ripe age of 19 years of age, granted him more time to wander and eat of the fat of ole' daddy's rich pocketbook.

Off on a hike, Jack thought to walk from his small home town of Wayland, Michigan to the lake shore of Lake Michigan. He had some friends who like him, sponged off their parents and stayed during the late summer months at their cottages, or really a lake shore fronted mansion. He took to his marching hike, a distance of some 36 miles. He thought to camp out for maybe one night during his hike. Preferring to hike across the open Fields and not walk along the rural highways, Jack liked to be alone.

His first night alone in a long while brought on an angered cell phone call from his worried mother.

Jack was his usual disrespectful self, and told his mother not to fret, as he was a man!

Jack had camped along side a small babbling creek, his pop-tent set under a odd three trunk Maple tree, granting his tent an added dense layers of protection if during the night it would by chance rain. He encampment was not far from the back end of a large apple, pear, grove and maple sap pancake syrup producing boiler. The smell of maple sap cooking filled the breezes, making Jack hungry. He had more than enough money on him to walk up front of the orchard and buy a plate of hotcakes and fresh cooked maple syrup, but that was too easy.

Jack thought to sneak with stealth as he zig-zagged his way through the orchard, heading toward the rear door to the roadside restaurant.

The kitchen entrance to the restaurant was a very busy and highly populated place. He had planned to sneak in and just take, but the kitchen staff were kept busily serving the wealth of customers eating in the front booths and at tables.

The direct approach might work, and Jack knocked at the back door to the kitchen. A friendly young cook heard the knocking, and she answered the door, looking out into the dark, seeing there a scrubby looking teenager like herself.

"No money to buy then if you are hungry, begging works, wait there and I will bring you some supper," she said.

Jack gloated at his luck and wished he could talk with the cute blonde haired girl. He was man enough to know when sh saw an athletic type girl, she with firm as tapered and slightly upturned tits, a slim waist, and tight blue jeans to accentuate her virgin status. He need to only wait a minute and the girl arrived back to the door, she with four griddle hotcakes, four slices of bacon, and a mug of black coffee.

She sat nearby and stayed while Jack wolfed down the free meal.

They talked, she introduced herself as May Smyth, was by all wild chances a niece to Hazel Smyth, an elderly woman who owned a great deal of farming property she land-leased to local farmer for growing corn, or soybeans. Jack told May a big story about his gruff parents and their desire to be rid of him. He finally had, had enough and took to hiking, with hope of finding nicer people, and maybe a girl worthy to marry.

May was taken by Jack and his wild story, and in more ways than of him getting a free meal. She saw Jack to the extent when he finished his meal, she walked with him back to his tent campsite and to hear about more of his plans. Jack eyed the girl and thought she might be just dumb enough for him to lure her to give him some sexual fun.

Jack finished his meal and May placed the dish and mug on the rear stoop to the kitchen backdoor. She then walked with Jack the half mile distance to his campsite. As Jack spun her a string of lies, she felt an urge to be more than a friend to Jack. Finally, she had slid closer to Jack and began holding his hand, when by all the bad luck in the world, a two inches thick roll and rubber-banded bankroll of twenty dollar bills flopped out of Jack's jacket pocket.

"What is, you have this much money on you and dare then to beg for free food!" May said, she having knelt before Jack over his lap and was allowing him to put his hands up, under her tight T-shirt to let him message her firm breasts.

"Its not mine, I owe it to a friend living in South Haven and had it on me to pay my debt!" Jack said, while knowing it was another whopper lie.

May stood up and began backing away from Jack, her face told him she did not believe his story about owing the money. As she stepped away she stumbled and tripped, falling backwards, she flopped into the narrow creek. The muck soil of the valley what made the dirt rich for growing of fruit trees, was very good at soiling white T-shirts as well.

On occasion Jack could act as would a gentleman, and he jumped up to help May get her wet butt and then dirtied T-shirt out of the chilly water. "I got soap to wash your T-shirt in my backpack."

May began acting really odd, she stood looking at her dirty shirt and her wet jeans.

"What," asked Jack seeing that May was about to begin her shedding tears.

"I..., I am allergic to cold water, it causes my..., me..., to react, oh crap, okay I will show you," May said as she unsnapped her bluejeans, and began getting undressed.

"My Aunt Hazel, Hazel Smyth, she lives near Wayland, well she knows, does, oh heck, she is a witch!

She found me making love to a boyfriend from school and even a witch will not have sex away from wedlock, as with either and man or her familiar. She bewitched me, placed a spell on me if I were with a boy and getting me horny, I got wet, or dampened by pre-cum, my body begins to change." May said, trying to tell of her plight in life.

Jack then stumbled and fell over backwards as he saw this pretty as sexy teen girl showing signs of her body sprouting a dense coat of Brunette colored fur. He watched as her ears grew longer, stood tall, and her whole head began to elongate, gaining an equine style muzzle. May started to do deep breathing, her inhaled breathes were forcing on her more changes.

As she peeled off her silky pink panties, the reddish dark fur began to coat her buttocks, her thighs, and fill in her crotch.

May brayed then as if she was feeling pain.

Jack just laid on the cold ground looking up at the changing girl he had fond hopes of enjoying some free sex with, and then take leave of her come then the morning.

Watching May, Jack winced seeing her feet growing, heels became as hind hocks, toes melting to be as a solid hoof. He saw how she grew a donkey tail, as that was how he rather saw her; at first thinking she would become a fuzzy pony mare. At a near to fully final change to becoming a donkey jennet, May's changes ceased with her retaining her human arms and hands, although they too were coated in dark reddish colored donkey fur.

"Oh wow, May is this the real you now?" Jack asked of the pretty girl who then had changed due to being spellbound by her aunt.

"No, this will last for me but twenty-four hours and then when I sleep, I will become again as a human. The one thing this allows me to do freely, is to have sex with any roving male, stallion, jackass, or human!" May said, as she raised her donkey tail and with winking vulva lips she offered Jack what he had thought he wanted earlier.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Jack in May and she did bray...

2. Jack gains new depth perception...

*Noteb*
3. May revolts...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Pony.Mike (UN: pony-mike at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Swissair171 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2139931-Equestria-Girls-Animal-TF-Story/cid/2612238-Apple-Jack