*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/3251235-Getting-Sorted-With-Ellie
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: She walks around (Reserved)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #18

Getting Sorted With Ellie

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
Ellie walked her way around, shaking her rear with every step. “Now, you aren’t just going to stay in there all the time. once your warm, I’ll let you out and you gotta figure it out yourself.”

You suppose that was fair. You’ve been in her butt for what feels like hours because it was so nice! Not only because it was warm and stuffy but... yeah you enjoyed being near a butt, even if it belonged to a Mammoth. You were just that kind of weird guy.

But you need to figure out something more practical than living in a mammoth’s ass. You are stuck in there until you go ahead and shout up to her.

“Well, can you start a fire for me?”

“A-A fire. I’m not starting one of those!” She shouted down to you. Right.. fires are more of a human thing than a Mammoth thing. You can probably start a tiny one once you leave her ass. But now... you were stuck in her ass? You were left thinking about what you were going to do before you get a plan.

“Can you look for like... some string or something?” You ask this thinking about it. “Or maybe some weeds.”

“Weeds? I can find those.” Ellie said as you thanked the mammoth. She carried you around and took you as the giantess headed her way over to the river.

By herself in there, she got comfortable about where she was and pulled out some weeds with her trunk. She stood her way there as she talked down to you.

“Okay, ready to come out.”

“I am, I-I think I got a plan.” You say up to Ellie. The girl listened as she reached into her ass with her trunks. You were cuddling with the ass, trying to stay there. Eventually, she pulled you out and dropped you down awkwardly onto the ground by the river.

And once you got out of there, you shivered. “Ahh, i-it’s cold! I wanna go back, I wanna go back!”

You grabbed on her trunks, as she quickly shook them around. “I can’t have you live in my rear. You said you got a plan?”

You did, and the coldness was motivating you at the moment. You run your way around and grab the weeds she pulled out.

And for the next twenty minutes, you were making magic. Use weed strands to help you hold your clothes together. As for your clothes themselves... sorry Ellie.

You plucked wool from her body. Right on her foot as she looked down. She was going to stop you, but she could see you weren’t doing much just taking the little bit so she let you.

You were so small, that even her brothers would tower over you. Plus with the lack of fur or wool, there’s no way you were going to survive.

“Tadaa!” You shout as you had it on. It was pretty much just her wool wrapped around your body, with the weed strands. “Its clothes, It’s how humans stay warm.”

“Just grow some more fur.” She said tapping you with her trunk playfully. “At least you don’t have to stay in my mammoth butt.”

“W-Well it wasn’t that bad being in there.” You tease back to her, and oh boy don’t tease a giant mammoth. You learned that, as she went ahead and raised her foot above you.

The giant foot slammed its way down in front of you as you jump back a bit afraid.

“S-Sorry Ellie.”

“It’s fine.” She chuckled as she was used to small little annoyances like you.

“W-Well... thank you for everything you have done. Now I have to figure out what to do?” It was the Ice Age? There would be human tribes around and stuff. Sure, you highly doubt they will speak English, but this mammoth does so maybe there was a good chance? You walk around until suddenly you get grabbed.

The trunk, Ellie was grabbing you. You give out a surprised ‘manly’ screech as you get lifted up against your wish. Brought up and held right in front of her face.

“There are enough tigers around here, you won’t make it two feet.” She mocked.

“I think I’ll... make more than two feet.”

She rolled her eyes, not meaning it literal. She moved you around and brought you over to her tusk. Dropping you down on her left one as you felt the bone underneath you.

“E-Ellie.”

“You’re staying with me.” She said as the mammoth started to move around.

“Well, it’s defiantly going to be safer. Are you sure though? It’s not awkward considering what happened.” She chuckled at this, and who would have thought a mammoth chuckling could be that cute.

“I don’t mind, as long as you only crawl up there with permission.” Wait... she was planning for you to go back in there.

“Only with permission.” You say as you don’t know how to feel about the potential more mammoth back. At least you didn’t have to survive this place by yourself at least.

You rest where you were, on the trunk as every large step of the mammoth made you risk of falling of. “So you uh... have brothers?” You ask up to her.

“Don’t worry, they aren’t around here. They kinda just have their own adventures doing their own things.” She explained to you. “It’s just you and me.”

“Cool.” You say feeling a bit nervous until she spoke up.

“My turn, you said you were a human? What exactly is that.”

“Uhh...” she doesn’t know. You can’t really say I’m from the future, so you give her the simple words. “There’s a tribe of us around here, but I’m lost from them so I’m stuck here. They are also bigger than me, not as big as you Ellie, but much bigger than me.”

“So, do you want to go back to them?” She asked of you as you paused. Do you really want to go back in time to Prehistoric humans?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Yes, quest to the human

2. No, stay with the Mammoth (Reserved)

*Noteb*
3. You choose another

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/3251235-Getting-Sorted-With-Ellie