*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Shrinking With Barbie
  2. Beginnings With Barbie
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2143609-Barbies-New-Doll/cid/2685613-Shrinking-With-Barbie
Rated: NPL · Interactive · Adult · #2143609
Interactive about switching heights with an alive barbie. DON'T ADD!!! WILL BE DELETED
This choice: You start shrinking down!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Shrinking With Barbie

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
Until you felt yourself started shrinking down. “Wait! what...” You say as you realised your home was looking bigger. At first you noticed it when you were around five feet tall. However you kept getting smaller, which excited Barbie.

“I can! I can shrink you! Oh this is gonna be so fun!” She cheered as she was happy about it. You look to her and you heard it first that it was her that was doing. At four feet tall your clothes were becoming loose and you felt like an idiot for wearing them

“Stop it! Please” You say to her wanting to at least not be smaller”

“Uh i don't know how, but don't worry. Its fine being smaller, look at me” She said as her smile did calm you down. Still didn't make you happy though. you wanted to grab her and force her to fix you, but now that she was an actual woman... you don't think you could.

Which means you keep shrinking, down to three feet, then down to two feet, then down to one and finally smaller. You stopped when your shirt was as big as a parachute to you. Now fully underneath you had to fight your way out of your clothes. Your underwear, your pants and your shirt in a pile. Standing up on top you look at your home now. It was amazing seeing it from this view! It seemed more like an amusement park to you more then your home.

“Hi down there!” You heard Barbie’s voice, looking up at the table she was peeking down waving. “Your so cute... and naked?”

“Yeah my clothes didn't shrink down with me!” You say a bit angry as those words then clicked in your mind. Looking down you had your junk fully expressed right now. Closing your legs and covering yourself in front of Barbie.

“Was that your...”

“Yes, now get down here and fix this!” You shout to her a bit angry.

Barbie looked down and pulled off her heels. Holding it she commented to herself “Well lets go” She then jumped off and landed onto the clothes. Landing onto the folds of your shirt. “You know, don't be shy. Im use to seeing Ken’s crotch and your bigger then him because he doesn't have anything”

“Barbie! What are you?” You say to her “Are you cursed? Magic? An Alien?” You say wanting to know.

“Wait, a second. I think I'm bigger then you” Barbie chimed in as she ran towards you. Standing right next to her you notice two things. She was bigger then you, you only came up to her chest. The other thing you noticed was how beautiful she was! She was absolutely gorgeous. her figure, her face, her bust, her butt. Everything about her was amazing. A Barbie is suppose to be what little girls want to be, and looking at her now you can attest to that.

“I am taller! thats so cool, I've never been taller then anyone”

“Barbie! Answer the question. What are you?” You say as you decide to stand up. You don't have any small person clothes so your gonna have to just deal with it

“Me, I'm Barbie, and thats all i know. Im sorry” She said as she did feel bad “I realised i was real, and then i saw you, and then i shrunk you”

“How did you shrink me?” You say to the taller blonde, wondering if she can reverse this

“I don't know, i just... knew i could” She said “Which is not very helpful”

“Well, can you grow me big again? I have to go to my little sisters birthday party in a couple of hours” You say

“Oh I'm sorry, but thats in a couple of hours. Lets have some fun! Look at this place. Its huge, don't you want to see your home bigger?”

“Id rather not be naked” You say as you had to admit. Barbie laughed at you as you feel the blonde grab your hand. Pull you away from your clothes as she didn't have much trouble dragging you “Barbie! What are you doing?”

“Come on! Lets explore!”

“Barbie! Seriously wait!” You say as she turns around, wide eyes as you don't look ito those blue eyes.

“Why, is something wrong?”

“Answer me. Please. Can you grow me big?” You say to her needing this answer.

“I felt like i could shrink you, and i could! I feel like i can grow you, so...”

“You can” You smile “That calms me, okay. lets go” You say as the blonde jumped. Hugging you against her chest as your face was pressed.

“Yes! Thank you” She said as she pulled away. Then _____________
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2143609-Barbies-New-Doll/cid/2685613-Shrinking-With-Barbie