*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2143609-Barbies-New-Doll/cid/2826099-Running-From-Jessica
Rated: NPL · Interactive · Adult · #2143609
Interactive about switching heights with an alive barbie. DON'T ADD!!! WILL BE DELETED
This choice: Shrink down to doll size!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Running From Jessica

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
So here you were, confronting a girl who has shrunk down a blond girl and seemed to turn her into a sort of Barbie doll.

So for someone reason, you tried to tell this girl what to do and return the girl to her normal size. Hence is why you can imagine where this went.

A strange turn in your stomach as you feel yourself going down. The little girl was moving her hand, and you were getting closer and closer to her face. She was not happy with you, and that made it even more freakier as you go down. You get closer and closer to her face as you found yourself level with her.

You would look around, seeing your home in a new light, but you didn’t get that chance as you went down once again. Going down until her chin as you kept shrinking. This girl, who you were much bigger than were once now seemed to tower over you and she was getting just bigger and bigger! You feel so small, when you drop down under her knees and you kept going.

Not that far after that point, as you feel the shrinking stop and she stopped the pose with her hand. Looking up at the giantess, you were afraid of how quickly the tables have turned. No way you can tell this girl what to do!

“Now i’m the one, looking down at you.” She said simply as that could not be more true. “Any more, big words to tell me!” She said with anger. You didn’t as you just looked up to her amazed.

You didn’t move at all, until Barbie decided to help you. From within Jessica’s large hand she yelled at you.

“Don’t just gawk at her you idiot! Run!!!” She yelled as that snapped you out. She felt herself swung around and brought to Jessica’s face.

“That’s enough out of you, you are in enough trouble as it is Barbie! Be quiet!” Barbie didn’t get much of chance, as Jessica moved her fingers again, and Barbie felt her power to make sound leave. It was a common thing that Jessica did when she wanted Barbie to be quiet.

She looked around to her foot, seeing that you were gonna be there.

You weren’t though, and after a bit of looking, Jessica could see you running for your life. “Hey, get back here you little doll!!”

She yelled this angrily, and of course you didn’t stop yourself. Instead you just kept running as this has escalated to a point where you are not comfortable with. You move and run around, until finally you were close to where you were.

You were feeling heavy steps behind you though, and you see a shadow over you. It didn’t take a genius to figure out what it was.


Although the giant shoe that stomped in front of you was good enough for you to stop. Stopping as you look up to her. You were running for so long, and she caught you easily.

“Trying to run, no you gotta pay!” The giant little girl yelled, as of course you didn’t want that to happen. You want to get away from this girl. You could see Barbie as her prisoner, and although you want to help her, you were not in a position to help her with anything.

The magical girl moved around and bent her body, her eyes on you as you see her fingers coming for you. It’s gonna be stupid, but it will throw her off and that is all you need at the moment.

She brought it down and you opened your mouth, biting and chomping the first finger that you came into contact with. Yes, it was a bit feral, but you feel like at your size you are a bit justified to do it. Jessica felt your small bite and she had to pull back.

“Ahh!” She said as she looked to her finger. Of course you didn’t leave a mark, but it still stung a bit. “You little punk! You are gonna pay for that!”

While she yelled this, you moved. Not waiting anymore, as you move and leave right under the couch. Her eyes went wide as she saw you get under. “No!”

While you could not be more happy. The couch should be good enough for you to hide under. So you get into the middle. Which was perfect timing cause you saw her get on her knees and look under.

You see her staring right at you, but the question is... can she get you? She was surely going to try, as she moved her fingers around and went to reach for you.

Your heart beat in your chest, as you see her fingers coming closer to you and reach for you. However her shoulder hit the couch, and she found that she could not actually grab you. Her fingers clutching for anything in front of you as you were safe.

“Darn it!” She yelled, moving back to her normal height. You breathed a sigh of relief as you were under, but now what. You don’t know what this girl is capable, you are pretty sure she’s not strong enough to move the couch.

As for Jessica, she was livid. Not only were you really rude to her, you also bit her finger. She was going to make you pay, and she can’t help but hate the fact she hasn’t gotten her hands on you yet. Barbie can vouch for this, as she feels the fingers around her squeeze a bit in anger.

The little girl moved and walked around, thinking about what she was going to do. While you did the same, although you caught your breath back as well. She walked, you ran for your life.

That was the size difference between you two. It was to the point where you could not escape her, and you surely could not overpower you. You just have to hope.

What happens next?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2143609-Barbies-New-Doll/cid/2826099-Running-From-Jessica