*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2143609-Barbies-New-Doll/cid/2944391-Ashleys-Grab
Rated: NPL · Interactive · Adult · #2143609
Interactive about switching heights with an alive barbie. DON'T ADD!!! WILL BE DELETED
This choice: You escape  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

Ashley's Grab

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
Ashley: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/image...

After thinking about it a little more, you came to the conclusion that staying with Charlie would be a bad move. She was nice, and amazing, and very... hot. However you were fairly sure she has this weird... sick fantasy about you. Like this obsession that you are not okay with. She probably fantasises about a little guy or something like that? So you gotta make the smart move and avoid her. You can get another girls help, maybe they won’t be so psycho.

You get going around, moving your way down and out of her tits. That was easier said than done, cause fighting out of her boobs was a nightmare. Not like that was going to stop you though, as you kept fighting more and more.

Once you felt you had the chance to break free, you did just that. Getting out as you wore a smile on your face.

You were free, actually free. Acting quick you climb down her bed, going to the bottom. You don’t let anything stop as you get out and away from her bed. Climbing your way down as you were finally free.

To say you were... happy would be an understatement, although the next hurdle was the door. You could probably wiggle under it, but that’s gonna hurt a lot.

Still, once Charlie realises you weren’t with her, nothing good could come from that.

So you got your way moving, and to the door.

It was a real long time, struggling to get under it. Fighting as much as you can.

When you got on the other side, you breathed a sigh of relief. Now to get one of the other girls attention. Then again, you didn’t have luck with one sorority girl, so the others didn’t aspire confidence.

In the end though, the choice didn’t come to you. Little did you know, a girl was watching you as you struggle about it. She was on her phone, but quickly pieced it together. Seeing you right there, very happy about it.

Ashley, still with a bit of a hangover, and still in her outfit from last night. It made her look sexy, she’s not one to change into something less sexy. She watched as you got up, looking down the hall, and then back at the other side where she was. She watched with delight as you jumped in the sight of her, no doubt scaring the crap.

“Haha!” She laughed, even chuckling about it. “So funny.”

“U-U-Uh...” Was all you could say as you were not sure how to really respond at the moment.

“You came out of Charlie’s room, what you spying on her... you little freak.” She said with a smile. She took steps over to you, heavy steps that freaked you out. She kept walking closer and closer to you, as you take steps back away from her. She scared you, it made sense.

“I uh... i’m just gonna leave okay a-”

“Leave.” She said back, stomping her foot in front of you, scaring you even more and getting you to trip. Laughing at you as she brought her hand and tripped you up. She made you collapse down into her hand as she acted quick.

Bringing you back up with delight as you look over the side. You didn’t have an option, you were stuck.

She noticed this, and brought her finger. Pressing it down onto the part she was more interested on. Your prick.

You reacted quick and jumped back though, getting away from her fingers. “Hey!”

“Bet you got a tiny piece huh? Like a splinter.”

Ignoring Ashley’s teasing you try to reason with her. “Listen I... I woke up here small, so Charlie have been looking after me. However I-”

“Escaped.” She chuckled turning her head. “I’d call bullshit, if I weren’t holding a little guy in my hand. So you are Charlie’s huh... fuck this is too good.”

“I-Is it?” You question back to her with a pause and a wonder. “How?”

“Because... if you are Charlie’s, I won’t feel bad stealing you and making you mine.” Ashley said. “My name is Ashley Ford, and from now on i’m your new owner.”

“A-Are you kidding me!” You say back to her with a long panic. Eyes wide as you try to figure out what you were going to do. “No, i don’t want to get owned!” that was the whole reason you got away from her, and now you were stuck with another one. The way she was looking at you, it was the same way that Charlie did but with something else. You have a feeling, it wasn’t gonna be good.

“Let’s take you to my room,” She said back, as she turned and walked down the hallway. Her fingers wrapped around you hard. No matter how much you tried to fight your way out of her grip, she has you pretty much held.

She even shook her hand around to throw you around and fuck with you. Ashley was gonna have fun with this. She’s not gonna do it straight away with you, cause she is still recovering from her hangover, but she will admit she thought about.

There was something about you. Something that just made her WANT to have you. Granted she wasn’t crazy, she just assumed it was because you were so small.

Once she arrived at her room, she opened her hand and you looked around. Scattered bottle around, panties and bra on the ground. A side bar of condoms just in case, and even a bong in the corner.

Happily, she moved her way around and walked over to the top, opening her hand. You felt this as you fell down onto the ground. Hitting hard as you spin your body. That was a hurtful fall, she didn’t even know you could take it.

Very happy she smiled down with you by her heels, as she has so many ideas to do with you.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2143609-Barbies-New-Doll/cid/2944391-Ashleys-Grab