*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2143609-Barbies-New-Doll/cid/2953383-Third-Giant-Girls-The-Time
Rated: NPL · Interactive · Adult · #2143609
Interactive about switching heights with an alive barbie. DON'T ADD!!! WILL BE DELETED
This choice: It was a young girl under a christmas tree  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Third Giant Girl's The Time

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
Mary: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/image...

As you see the giant little girl in nothing but pink Pj’s look inside of the box, your heart sunk. A giant little girl got you for christmas, and she looked so excited about you.

“No way!” She said loudly and excited. “Santa got it, Santa got me a little guy!” She reached down and lifted you up, bringing her hand down and wrapping you up.

She lifted you out to her large smile, not letting you face any other direction besides her smile.

“Mom, Dad can I go play with him right now!”

“Yes sweetie, go play with your doll. You’ve opened up your other presents.” Her mother said.

“H-He’s real, but okay! Thank you Mom, thank you dad!” She ran her way to her door, excited as this ten year old girl got to her door. So excited as she jumped onto her bed. Not even closing her door as she rolled around with you, hugging you to her chest as she kept spinning. “I can’t believe it, I actually got you! Santa is amazing!”

Well it wasn’t Santa’s doing, but one of his elves. She seemed SO excited about having you, it was a bit freaky. She moved and laid on her side, holding you between her hands. “My Mom always said if i’m good all year, Santa will get me exactly what I wanted.”

“R-Right...”

“You even talk!” She said. “You are the best gift ever!” She held you close to her body, so happy about it. “My name is Mary, do I get to name you? I really wanna name you!”

“I have a name.” You say to the giant girl. “It’s (Your Name), and Mary please listen to me. I know you are excited about having a small person, but I don’t want to be. I got shrunk! I have a home, I pay my landlord, I have a life. Please help me get back.”

Mary looked at you confused, before giggling. “Paying Money, well you won’t have to do that here! I’m gonna look after you, and you are going to love it! We are going to have the best time ever!”

“Mary I-”

“I’m gonna make you so happy!” She said as she seemed determined. You just sigh. So you went from an evil little girl who shrunk you and sent you flying, to a magic elf little girl, that wanted you to be a present, to christmas day and a nice girl excited about owning you. You are frankly tired.

“What’s wrong?” Mary questioned, noticing that her present from Santa was sad. She moved and placed you down onto the bed, going and sitting cross legged in front of you.

“I lost my life, and now i’m gonna be your toy against my choice.”

“Toy? I want a friend!” She said happily, as that caught you off guard. “I-I don’t have many, which is why I wanted you! Lost your life, you are still alive?”

“N-No it’s a way of saying losing everything of worth.”

“Well, i’m gonna give you so many things! I am just going to spoil you!” Mary moved around and went over to her closet. Bringing over a large pink dollhouse. “See this, this is your home now! It’s better than your last one right!”

Well... p-probably. It looked really nice, and when she opened it up like a book, you could see inside the pink and girlish house.

“So you got a better home, and you got the biggest and best friend in the world too! Food will be massive to you and taste amazing. You won’t ever have to worry about grown up stuff! My parents will, and when I get older, I will!”

Mary seemed so excited to watch over you, it was a bit weird. It’s like she has already decided you were her favourite despite you two just meeting.

“Oh, you and I could go ahead and get married!” Mary giggled, thinking about it. “Oh that sounds a bit fun about it. I’m too young to get married though, so we will save it for later.” Mary could still see you disappointed. “Still not excited?”

“S-Sorry Mary.” You had to admit as she frowned about it. Although that quickly led to her smile. “Well, why don’t we go ahead and have fun then! That will get you excited!”

“Play?”

“Yep, I wanna play with my christmas present. Wait... am I, your christmas present. Hehe, that’s real funny!”

As long as she was having fun about it. She moved down and went over to her bed. Sitting on the side as she lowered you down onto her leg. “Hehe, wanna climb down my body?”

You were hugging just under her knee, her bottoms as you look up to Mary. Well you might as well do what she wants. Moving your way down, wiggling and dancing down. You fought for a while until you were stepping on her foot. She could barely believe your tiny foot steps. It’s making her giggle.

You could hear it above, and if you were going to be honest, that sounded adorable. Making your heart get warmed slightly. You go ahead and step off her foot. Onto the carpet as you look back up at Mary.

“Hehe, you look so small down there.” She can’t help but wear this smile on her face. She likes you, that’s not in debate. It would seem she would treat you well, and... after all you have gone through, you can take some fun. “I must look giant. Bigger than a house, right!?”

“Bigger than a house.” You chuckle to her.

“Oh I can only imagine. I wanna see someone that big, it must be fun to see.” Mary said. “Anyway, are you ready to play. Since you are feeling sad and everything, I will let you go ahead and pick, since you are feeling down in the dumps!”

Well, Mary so far has been the best little girl you got stuck with. And you were actually gonna take her up on this offer.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2143609-Barbies-New-Doll/cid/2953383-Third-Giant-Girls-The-Time