*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2143609-Barbies-New-Doll/cid/3266465-Merry-Christmas-With-Mary
Rated: NPL · Interactive · Adult · #2143609
Interactive about switching heights with an alive barbie. DON'T ADD!!! WILL BE DELETED
This choice: You ask if she can make you comfy  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Merry Christmas With Mary

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
So right now, you were with Mary. The third not-so-little girl that you are with. Unlike the witch and the elf though, this one was normal. She has you as a little Christmas present. A cute girl in cute pajamas.

You look up to her in return, and she seemed actually kind to you. Like she felt bad for you, and she figured the best thing for you, was to tell you that she will care for you.

You look up to the giantess in return, as she smiled at you.

“Do you, want to play a game?” She asked very playfully. You look up to the giantess in return.

“I-I’ve been through a lot recently. I just... am trying to cope, okay Mary?”

Now a rude or bad child would simply discredit what you said, and say something along the lines of ‘You are my present, so when I want to play with you, I get to play with you!’

Not Mary. She smiled as she saw her chance. “Well, I’ll make you all comfy on my bed then!”

“That... would be great, honestly.” Mary stood up, holding you as she went over to her bed. You got placed down there as she happily ran around. The giantess ran around and grabbed a bunch of stuffed animals. Pink in color, and animal in shape.

“These will all cuddle with you!” She said. She was making a game out of this right now. You walk your way around, as she put them all around you. “You can cuddle with any of them that you want!”

You look your way up to the giantess as you think about it. It would be embarrassing, but Mary wanted you to and she had a smile that was hard to say no to. You eventually give a giant sigh up to the giantess, as you walk around. You move your way around and get to a pink giraffe. Climbing your way around as you hug the neck.

“Awwww!” You heard Mary up above. She leaned on the bed as she saw this. “You are so cute!”

“G-Glad to know.” You say as she smiled wide.

“Do you wanna go to sleep, or do you wanna cuddle with the giraffe?” She asked this of you, and admittedly you thought about it. Before deciding not to sleep. And Mary was okay with that. She watched as you laid down on top of the giraffe, and she just let you rest.

She eventually got bored, as she went downstairs, playing with her other toys. As you lay down, you try to be optimistic about this. Living in the room of a little girl. Honestly, best kid you could get.

She was genuinely nice, and caring for you. Her room was large, and clean, and she was respectful. You kind of enjoy the giantess.

Eventually, Mary came back, as she was carried in a dollhouse. She put it down in the corner of her room as she walked over to you.

“Can I show you the dollhouse?” She was asking you, rather than just taking you. Because of that, you were more up for it. She grabbed you from the giraffe as she walked over. She opened one side like a cabinet as you saw two floors.

She put you down onto the porch and sat in front. “I hope you like it!”

And so you walk in. There were four rooms in total, two for the bottom and two for the top. Stairs in the middle which lets you go up. It was decorated with plastic furniture and such. It wasn’t much of a home, but it was a dollhouse.

“I-It’s very nice Mary.”

“You can sleep in there if you want. I want you to like staying with me, so if you up for it?”

You look up to the giantess in return, as you gain a smile. “Well, maybe if I get a good bed in here, that would be great.”

“And then that can be your house when we play dolls!” Mary said excitedly. “They’d all could to visit you.”

“Uh...”

“U-Unless you don’t want to play dolls?” She looks disappointed. “I get it, My Mom taught me that I don’t always get to pick the game when we play.”

Her mother taught her very well it seems, cause she’s a good kid. Once again, you can’t say no to the giantess. “You know what, maybe later I’d be up for dolls.” She perked up as she was excited.

“I-I got other things for Christmas, and other toys that you might like.” You just sat there, as Mary ran around and showed you stuff. From other doll stuff, her new clothes, and a new phone she got. She was so excited to share everything with you.

“My parents aren’t going anywhere this Christmas, so it will just be you and me playing up here together.” She giggled.

“Uh... you know what, that sounds fun.” You say to Mary. You thought of asking if she could get you help, but you don’t mind being with Mary, and you don’t mind just enjoying your time with her for a little while.

“Well, I’ll get dressed, and then we can play!” You nod up to her as she went to put on some new clothes. It was snowing outside, so she was going to put on pink leggings with a skirt over, and a purple shirt with a white sweater over it. She also had a new scarf.

And without thinking, she was going to change in front of you. Of course, you just turn in the dollhouse, letting her get changed.

“I know what I wanna do first, but... I’m not sure so you would be up for it.” Mary said which changing.

“I’ll be up for it, whatever you are planning.” You chuckle up to her. She heard this, as you felt like you should give her this for looking after you and respecting your wishes.

What does this gentle giantess want to do?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2143609-Barbies-New-Doll/cid/3266465-Merry-Christmas-With-Mary