*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2143609-Barbies-New-Doll/cid/2963138-Going-Down-Under
Rated: NPL · Interactive · Adult · #2143609
Interactive about switching heights with an alive barbie. DON'T ADD!!! WILL BE DELETED
This choice: TBD  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Going Down Under

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
Joyce: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/image...

It opened up, not being unwrapped like a christmas present, but a knife stabbing right into the box.

“Holy shit!” You shout in a long freak out, freaking out at it. The knife moved around cutting an opening, only for two fingers to cram their way in. They were actually feminine, something that you noticed. Suddenly it got pulled and pealed back, and you were able to see the other side. Something you noticed was that you were not under a tree, but under the blue sky. A couple clouds but still blue. Not only that, but the pretty girl who was looking in. She looked at you, you looked back at her.

As she had the simplest reaction that you can get. “What the fuck!?”

With that, you heard a bit of an accent. Australian? Were you in Australia! She reached in, and instantly grabbed you. You barely moved as you were pulled right up.

She held you and you looked around, you were like... on a farm, or on a ranch or whatever the Australian equlivent is.

“Wha the bloody hell,” She said, taking a couple of steps about it. She could not believe what was happening, she was stunned. “An... actually small man.”

“Y-Yeah. Um.. Merry Christmas.” You saw awkwardly. She instantly heard that you weren’t an Aussie, and she was left being a bit stunned.

“Wha the hell!” She held you tight in her hand as she walked over to the bin. Tossing the present in there. “When I went to the mail, last thing I was expecting was a christmas present. Thought it was just one my girls messing with me, but no... what you shipped yourself to a random person.”

“N-Not really. It’s... a long story.” You admitted to her. “A very long story.”

“Now kinda interested.” She admitted. “Names Joyce, my friends call me Jozza.”

“Jozza?” You question back to her. “Can I call you Joyce?”

“Well do ya wanna be my friend?” She said eyes wide.

“I guess... Jozza, sorry that does sound weird.”

“You are a freaking Yank.” She laughed. “Look, I gotta go fix the farm trac, there you can tell me what happened.”

“Trac?”

“Tractor.” She said rolling her eyes. Joyce or... Jozza carried you over to a tractor, putting you on the large wheel as she went to work.

So you told her what happened. You got to admit, she was taking it quite well. Still doing her tasks while you were telling this. Making the remark about how unbelievable it was. When you finished, she finished work on the tractor.

“And that’s what happened.” You say to her. “So yeah...”

“Hell that sounds like it sucked, bet you’re glad you are here.”

“Where is here?”

“A farm,” Oh they did call it farm. “My family runs it, and i’ve been working since I left high school. I have fun getting my hands dirty. Working with cows and stuff like that. We don’t celebrate Christmas, i’ve been working all day.”

“I’ve been in a box.” You joke back to her, which did get her to laugh. “I also notice... no snow?”

“It doesn’t snow here mate.” She chuckled. “So what do you wanna do? Want me to like... take you to the doctors or-”

“I don’t know. I mean... what’s the chances of them being able to fix my size.”

“Pretty stuffed.” She had to admit. “How about you find like... someone like that magic girl.”

“That scares me even more.” You had to admit as that was the truth. You don’t trust magical beings at the moment. “So i guess I am stuffed like a turkey.”

“Not like that,” She chuckled. “Here, get on my hand.” She offered holding it down. You move onto her hand, stepping on it as she raises it up.

“I gotta go get some cows ready, so for then you can stay in my room. It’s not that far away.”

“Yeah... I think I can use that.” You say to Joyce. She walked her way over as you had to comment.

“Thanks... Jozza.”

She repeated with a loud laugh. “Okay it sounds weird as anything when you say it. You can just call me Joyce.”

“Thank you, that is so much better.” You say as she guess it’s weird for an American. Nicknames are common in Australia, and she’s gonna have plenty for you.

She walked into her home, a... step above shack. Like it was a nice home, but you’ve lived in the city your whole life. It’s just different. It obviously wasn’t heres. She walked right up and opened her room. Pinker than you expected.

Joyce walked right up to the bed and put you down onto it. Since it was simple at the moment. She wore a smile as she placed you down and stood up. Straightening her hair as she talked to you.

“Well time to get started,” She admitted down to you. “Gonna be gone for a couple hours. You good on all recounts.”

“Uh yeah i’m good. Probably will be hungry later.” You admit to her. Joyce chuckled about it, turning her way away from you.

“I’ll get you some food. I’ll stop by in town and get junk food. Macca’s, KFC or Hungry Jacks.”

“I-I only know one of them.” You say to her. She rolled her eyes.

“Come on, McDonald’s KFC or Burger King. Stupid name.” She corrected. “Well what will it be munchkin.”

“Well I guess KFC.”

“Right be back later. See ya.” She said simply, a smirk on her face. She got right up and left you, waving goodbye.

You rested and slept right then and there, taking this short bit of salvage.

She came back quicker than you expected. It was still bright outside, even though it was seven o clock. When she came around, she had a bag of KFC. Happily to see that you were still there.

“Awesome!” She laughed about it, a smile on her face. “You still there.”

“Yeah.” You say with a shrug.

How does your dinner date with Joyce go?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2143609-Barbies-New-Doll/cid/2963138-Going-Down-Under