*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2143609-Barbies-New-Doll/cid/2988851-Office-Swap-Might-Once-Be-Worth-It
Rated: NPL · Interactive · Adult · #2143609
Interactive about switching heights with an alive barbie. DON'T ADD!!! WILL BE DELETED
This choice: It was an office Present swap!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Office Swap Might Once Be Worth It.

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
Monique: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/image...

It was unwrapped, and you saw the face of a pretty woman over you. She looked about thirty if you were to guess, and she was very pretty. You were unable to take your eyes off of her, as she looked down at you. She was kind of in work wear, and looking above behind her was an office fan. You were in an office? You expected to be in a living room under a tree, but in an office.

“What is this?” She questioned looking to someone off sight.

“Well you know how you are always saying you don’t have time to get a man with how hard you work, so I thought i’d buy you one!” A voice said as you don’t remember that. The off sight woman was lying. The woman over you frowned as a hand came around and reached for you. You felt yourself pinched and lifted right up. All the way upwards as you were able to see the situation. It was an office Secret Santa, where they swap presents.

“It’s a tiny doll.” She said as that got a laugh from the crowd. So many giants you were a bit scared. Thankfully you were lowered back down into the box. “Whatever.” She didn’t expect much from a work Secret Santa, she didn’t expect to be harassed. “I’m gonna go back to work.”

“Oh don’t be mad!” Another woman said. “I’m sure he’ll be a great guy!”

“Whatever Maurice.” She said as she walked back to her work. She walked her way carrying the box and the doll. You were thrown around recklessly as she went back to her desk.

“Secret Santa, more like waste of my time.” She said placing it down and going to work. Only one. They all had to come in and work christmas day. They all organised this, but Monique couldn’t care less about it. She hated having to order a babysitter on this day. Christmas, her little girl always looked forward to it.

She just wanted to get her work done and head home. She doesn’t care if the other office workers see her as a Bitch for not joining in. She started typing on her keyboard as you just looked up to the woman. Swallowing your fear, you should probably say something.

“Hey!” She turned her head, looking behind her. She didn’t hear anything so you continued. “Down here.”

“Down?” she wondered before looking down. “yo, what the fuck!” She said stepping backwards and standing. The others heard her shout but she quickly yelled. “I’m fine!” To the others in the room. She quickly moved down and said. “What, like... what the hell? You can’t be real.”

“I am!”

“You were a doll, like... she bought you as a doll!”

“She didn’t buy me, i-it’s a long story.” You say to her as she calmed herself down. Hearing foot steps coming she came to the conclusion they ended. “W-We can talk in the car.”

“Wait, i’ve been in tha-” You didn’t finish as she put on the lid. She kept you shut out for, well for probably a couple of hours. Boring, as anything.

For Monique, she took this time and worked hard on her work, and coped with the fact that she had a tiny man. Every now she would peak in to confirm you were real, and you were. One time she went and talked to the person who bought it for her, realising that the person bought a doll, not a real person. What was going on, you had a lot to explain.

When she finally finished work, she looked at her phone, sending a message to the babysitter she would be home in about forty. A far commute for her work. Once she got the chance she left, grabbing the box with you in it.

She got into her Wagon, moving down and sitting in the car. She didn’t start it though, instead she opened it up, and looked down at you. You were in the corner gripping your head.

“That hurt.” You commented, as she rolled her eyes.

“Tell me, tell me EXACTLY what happened. How are you real?”

“Been real all my life,” You say back to her. “Human, this size is new.”

“Explain, like right now.” She said as you can tell she didn’t like not knowing someone.

“Bought a Barbie, the Barbie was real, shrunk by an evil little witch. Witch shrunk me, and then teleported me to the North Pole, probably to kill me.”

Absurd, “B-but how did that-”

“Then I met an Elf, who treated me nice. Only to throw me in a Present and let Santa deliver me and apparently it was to you.

“Witch? Santa? Elf? What the hell.”

“Finally, a normal person!” You say back to her in a calm manner. “My name is (Your Name).”

“Monique, and you are not normal. To think, I got you in a Secret Santa gift exchange!”

“Really do hope my life was worth more.” You had to comment, as she leaned her way back. She gripped her hair as she took all of this in. Giving you one hell of a sight of her breasts stuck out. You were able to just stare at her, at it.

She looked down and noticed it. “What am I gonna do with you?” She had to wonder, just pausing and thinking about it. You could tell she had no idea. To be honest, neither did you.

She just calmed herself down, as you looked around the car and the building outside. Where were you? Wait... was that the Golden gate Bridge? San Fransisco! You don’t think you’ve been here! How crazy.”

Looking to Monique, she took a while to calm herself down as you were put on the dash board. “Okay, I-I think I know what i’m going to do with you.”

“You do?” You wonder back to her, eyes open. “Okay, all ears. Willing to listen.”

What does she do?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2143609-Barbies-New-Doll/cid/2988851-Office-Swap-Might-Once-Be-Worth-It