*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Ambushed
  2. A distant universe
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2147560-Tiny-adventure/cid/2447476-Ambushed
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2147560
You awaken in a strange place filled with giant girls.
This choice: Jamie, 18  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Ambushed

    by: StoneShadow
Looking at yourself in the mirror, you failed to notice a large figure walking in and towards the mirror. You are lifted with the mirror by a giant girl with lipstick in her hand. She is looking right into the mirror where she spots your tiny form.

“What... is... this?” She whispered to herself before slowly picking you up to thoroughly study you.

“Are you... a tiny man?” She puts down the mirror before bringing you up to her intimidating eye. “You are! I thought men were sent up to Mars years ago? Even still, they were of normal height.”

“What do you mean, sent to Mars?” You ask her.

She tells you the story of why they were sent away and you tell her about what was happening before you were shrunk.

“I don’t know how to get you back to where ever it is you came from. But I haven’t seen a man for a while, so you are mine.” She told you.

“What are you going to do to me?” You ask.

She pauses to think before speaking again, “Well..”
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 StoneShadow (UN: stoneshadow at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
StoneShadow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2147560-Tiny-adventure/cid/2447476-Ambushed