*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Bump into him
  2. Straight White Guy
  3. Starting Off
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2147570-Slave-to-a-Football-Jock/cid/2474196-Bump-into-him
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by GDog
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2147570
You are forced to service and worship a nasty jock!
This choice: Bump into him  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Bump into him

    by: GassyRPs
You are walking through the school's halls, once again thinking on which strategy you will use today to escape from the class of your nightmares. You get the feeling that the 'I feel sick' line is not gonna work four times in a row. Maybe you could just hide somewhere and hope nobody finds you. Or perhaps you could try and- "Hey!" You hear a deep voice yell at you, and just then you realize you bumped into somebody. "Sorry, I wasn't watching where I was-" Your first reaction is to apologize, but your words are cut short when you see who is it you just bumped with: Cade Williams. You know him, but you never spoke, and you are not sure he is even aware of your existence. You can't seem to find any words as you realize you just bumped into Cade Williams, a muscular mountain that could crush you without even trying. Cade's expression can only make you think he is really angry at you, and you know Cade has a reputation of being... Aggressive. "I'm sorry..." You manage to say as you try to walk past him as fast as you can. But Cade grabs your shoulder before you can go far. The feeling of his big hand on your shoulder makes your heart accelerate. He can't be that mad, right? You just bumped into him? Maybe he wants to apologize as well?

"Come with me," Cade says and wraps his arm around your back, forcing you to walk where he is going. You take a moment to look at Cade's face, he doesn't appear angry anymore, instead, he has a big smirk on his face that for some reason unsettles you. You know running away won't work, even if he doesn't chase after you, you are practically forced to see him every single day. You walk along with him and hope he is not planning to beat the crap out of you just because you were distracted while walking. Once you are close enough, you finally realize where Cade is leading you.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. ...the bathroom.

2. ...the gym's locker room.

*Noteb*
3. Somewhere else.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 GassyRPs (UN: farterguy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
GDog has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2147570-Slave-to-a-Football-Jock/cid/2474196-Bump-into-him