*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2147570-Slave-to-a-Football-Jock/cid/2482943-the-gyms-locker-room
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by GDog
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2147570
You are forced to service and worship a nasty jock!
This choice: ...the gym's locker room.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

...the gym's locker room.

    by: Evil Enchantress
He's leading you to the gym's locker room. The place that you hear many rumours from terrified students as "Cade's playground". You try to struggle out of his grip, but he tightens it even more. You get to the locker room and he shoves you inside, slamming the door and locking it so no one could come in. Not like anyone would be around in between periods anyways. "So tiny, why'd you slam into me like that!?" His yell surprises you, and you can get nothing out. "I-" "What was that punk?" He yells, charging at you. He slams you to the ground, landing on your chest. You're trapped under his full weight, his colossal thighs framing your head. The musk of his crotch is sickening... you have got to get out of here. As his stomach starts to gurgle gurgle, he shows an evil grin. "People like you deserve to be punished."

He lets out a giant fart. The rotten smell hits you, and you feel it vibrate through your chest. "Dude what the hell, I just bumped into you!" You try to scream, hoping to get the attention of anyone around...

You have the following choices:

1. He sits on your face and farts to silence you

*Noteb*
2. His big brother hears and comes along to help

*Noteb*
3. Reader's choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Evil Enchantress (UN: sazwow at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
GDog has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2147570-Slave-to-a-Football-Jock/cid/2482943-the-gyms-locker-room