*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Satisfied
  2. A sudden hunger
  3. The Forgotten Temple
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2148613-Kats-Growing-Adventure/cid/2451368-Satisfied
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2148613
Kat's brother invites her to explore some ruins that will change her life forever
This choice: She felt full, but also kind of good.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Satisfied

    by: Komfy Kat
Kat rubbed her belly and rubbed her thighs together as she shivered and her arms broke out in goosebumps. She rubbed her stomach a few more times. It seemed to be settling down now. She glanced at her brother, who was still munching on his sandwich. She sighed again and leaned back a little. She closed her eyes and just relaxed for a moment.

"Hey," she heard her brother say from where he was sitting, "Kat? Are you okay?"

Kat opened her eyes and smiled. "It just feels so good to finally eat some food."

"Well, I'm going to keep looking around," Nathan said as he packed his lunch bag back into his backpack, "Just be careful in here, this place has definitely seen better days."

"Alright, mom," Kat said, rolling her eyes as she leaned back on the pillar, "This isn't my first rodeo."

"Yeah, well, whatever."

Kat watched as Nathan picked his way back to the pedestal with the statues and shivered again as she squeezed her legs together. Her stomach felt so warm and her groin felt so…wet. Had being full always felt this good? She looked at the floor as she felt a warm wetness on her thighs. She could feel her panties grow wet as her legs rubbed together. Her breathing grew heavier and heavier as her heart beat faster and faster.

"No," she moaned, squeezing her eyes shut.

She practically jumped to her feet as she grabbed her bag and moved quickly towards the entrance of the temple. She stumbled into the open air, her eyes scanned the clearing. There was no one around. No one to see her in her strange state. She sighed as she felt the wetness between her legs, rubbing her thighs together.

"Why do I feel so horny," Kat said to herself, "Ugh, I've never felt like this after eating before." She moved quickly towards one of the waterfalls and fell to her hands and knees. She looked at her distorted reflection in the rippling pool of water and thrust her head beneath the surface.

The water was so cold and she had to resist the urge to gasp with her head still submerged. A moment later, she lifted her head, taking a deep breath as the cold water plastered her hair to her body as little rivulets ran down between her minuscule breasts, soaking her shirt and making it a bit more transparent.

Kat took a deep breath of the fresh air and sighed. She sat back on her legs, still feeling a stirring in her groin, but feeling a little more in control of herself. She looked around, taking in the peaceful surroundings of the clearing.

The sun was high overhead, offering a much-needed warmth as she shivered from the cold water running down her body from her head. The twin waterfalls filled the air with a calming hum and the only other sounds she could hear were the rustling of the branches from the patches of trees that dotted the clearing as a cool breeze meandered through the forest.

Kat closed her eyes and flopped onto her back, feeling the cool stone that bordered the pool beneath her. She lay there for what felt like hours, eyes closed and savoring the warmth of the sun on her body as she waited for her shirt and hair to dry. Kat groaned and sat up, looking at the pool as she heard her brother making his way towards her.

"There you are! I was wondering where you got off to."

"Sorry, I just wanted to come out and get some fresh air," Kat lied, pushing herself to her feet, "Are you about ready to go?"

"Yeah, though I'll definitely have to come back here when I have more time."

"It is pretty cool," Kat said, picking up her bag as she began following Nathan towards the path that would lead back to his jeep, "Maybe I'll come with you again."

"You know you're always welcome to join me on these expeditions. Even if you don't help with my research."

"Hey! You're the expert. Not me," Kat shot back indignantly, "I'm just here for the adventure."

"Yeah, because napping is definitely an adventure."

"I wasn't napping, I was, um, resting my eyes."

"Call it what you will, it looked like napping to me."

The two continued to bicker as they picked their way back through the forest and away from the temple, however, after a few minutes they grew quiet. Kat turned her attention to the sky, watching as it went from blue to red to a beautiful purple as the sun sunk lower and lower in the sky. She could hear the sounds of nocturnal insects beginning to stir from their rest, mixing with the calming sound of the stream beside them. Even though the night air was crisp and cool, Kat still found herself feeling a bit hot as they trudged through the forest.

After about an hour, they emerged onto a paved road, her brother's jeep was parked on the dirt off to the side. She walked beside her brother as they made their way to the car and loaded their packs into the back.

"Ready for some dinner?" Nathan asked as he started the car.

"Yeah," Kat sighed, suddenly feeling hungry again, "That sounds good."

"You want to stop somewhere on the way home or we can always see what mom has made for us when we get home?"

Kat's stomach let out a low growl at the thought of food and she quickly turned her face away from her brother, though she was sure he wouldn't be able to see how red it was in the dim light as the sun dipped below the horizon.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Komfy Kat (UN: komfykat at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Komfy Kat has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2148613-Kats-Growing-Adventure/cid/2451368-Satisfied