*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2148613-Kats-Growing-Adventure/cid/2463605-Sweet-Seduction
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2148613
Kat's brother invites her to explore some ruins that will change her life forever
This choice: Go back for more food  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Sweet Seduction

    by: Komfy Kat
The smell of books and paper surrounded Kat and the sound of a page turning split through the silence. The large library was empty except for her and Theo. He had offered to accompany her to her brother's research lab after school to keep her company.

Her lips tingled as she remembered the kiss. She had hesitated at first, then wrapped her arms around him and pulled him in closer. They had stayed locked that way for almost 5 minutes, until they said their goodbyes and planned where to meet after school. Now he was right next to her, occasionally their arms would touch lightly, sending shivers up her spine. Glancing outside, Kat sighed and closed the book she had been skimming through.

"Nothing in this one either," she said dejectedly, breaking the silence, "and I don't know how much longer I can keep looking through these. They're not exactly best sellers."

Closing his book, Theo looked at her, "Nothing in this one either."

They both leaned back in their chairs, Kat folding her arms over her stuffed belly while Theo rubbed his eyes before staring at the ceiling.

She adjusted her shirt slightly, feeling her face growing red again. After school they had gone back to the buffet for round two of letting her gorge herself. If she wasn't careful she might just start enjoying the constant eating, or at least the royal treatment she'd gotten from Theo. He had let her sit and eat, while he brought her plate after plate of food, until she couldn't eat any more.

She frowned slightly. Even though it had only been a day, it already seemed like she was able to eat more food than she had before. Not a whole lot more, but enough to be noticeable to her. It was taking slightly longer to reach the point of orgasm from being full, which was one thing she still hadn't told Theo about. Although she might have to if he was going to continue helping her try to find out what was going on.

The minutes ticked by, until Kat finally stood up, taking the book back to the shelf where she'd found it. Theo followed suit, grabbing his book bag from beneath the table they'd been at. Taking her hand in his, they left the library in silence, feeling the cool night air as they left.

Closing her eyes and sighing, Kat stopped for a moment. She always had loved the night. It made her feel so safe and disconnect from the world. At night, nothing bad could happen and the world was hers alone. She glanced over at the boy beside her as they walked, feeling her heart skip a beat.

Besides helping her get food at the buffet, he'd made no indication that he actually wanted her to gain any weight. He hadn't put any pressure on her at all. Although, they had only been a couple for about 9 hours now. Still, at least he was showing some restraint unlike her, and her waistline was going to show it if she kept it up. Of course that would probably make him happy, she thought, feeling slightly aroused at him rubbing a chubby version of her on her bed.

As they were getting in his car, he asked, "So where to now?"

She buckled herself in, biting her lip slightly, "I'm not sure. I am a bit hungry, but I probably shouldn't eat any more..."

Glancing to see how he reacted, he didn't even seem phased, "So home then?"

He was definitely showing more restraint than she was, but she wasn't going to admit that. The truth was that she was hungry though. It seemed like she was digesting food faster than she used to, which wouldn't be good for her weight if she always gave in to her cravings.

"Actually, lets stop at McDonald's on the way for a light snack." She said, feeling butterflies in her belly at the thought of what she was suggesting.

"You sure? You have eaten a lot today, and I don't want you to regret it," He said, starting the engine of the car and starting to pull out of the parking lot.

Looking down at her belly, which was thankfully hidden by her shirt again, she nodded.

"Alright, McDonald's it is, my lady." he said, causing them both to laugh.

A few minutes later, they were pulling into the parking lot at the restaurant. There weren't very many people inside, but the line at the Drive-thru was rather long.

"Maybe we should go inside," Kat suggested, trying to ignore the gnawing feeling in her stomach.

"Alright. Sounds good." Theo replied as he found an open parking spot.

He got out and opened the door for Kat while she was making sure she had her purse. Helping her out, he shut the door behind her and escorted her into the restaurant. The smell of fast food hit them as they entered, and Kat's stomach let out a small gurgle of anticipation. They stepped into line behind an older couple, who was having trouble deciding what to have.

"Hmm, I'm thinking the Double Quarter Pounder," Kat mused to herself, as she glanced at the menu, "And definitely fries!"

"I think that's what I'll get too," Theo said, pulling his eyes away from the menu to look at her.

She smiled, running her hands through her long black hair, she tilted her head a little to the side. Theo shifted slightly, glancing away from her, but not before she saw the red in his cheeks.

"You're, uh, really beautiful," he said sheepishly, shifting again.

Now she was blushing too. It still felt amazing when he told her how good she looked, "Thanks. You look quite handsome yourself."

He turned towards her, and gave her a quick peck on the cheek before turning away quickly.

Her cheek tingled where his lips had touched, and her heart was racing as she turned to look outside. She took a couple of deep breaths to calm herself, and almost jumped when the cashier called out to them that he was ready to take their order.

They quickly ordered, and found a clean, open table and sat down. They kept chatting even after their food had been delivered, reminiscing about things they'd done together, and their feelings towards each other.

Kat found herself laughing at all his stupid jokes, and telling him how many times she'd wanted to ask him out. They got a good laugh that all it had taken to get them to finally open up was Kat having a big breakfast. They kept talking long after they'd finished eating, Kat felt comfortably full, but not to the point of pure pleasure. However, she didn't want to spoil the mood with that right now.

Eventually, they were told that the lobby was closing and that they needed to leave. Still enjoying themselves, Theo drove her back to her house. He again escorted her to the front door, giving her a light kiss on the lips, they parted ways as Kat headed inside, waving to him as he pulled out of the driveway. Closing the door, she leaned her back against it, letting the feeling of that kiss radiate into her body.

The house was quiet, and there didn't seem to be any lights on, which meant everyone else was probably asleep.

After several moments, her thoughts turned towards food, and stuffing her belly. Once more wouldn't hurt. It wasn't like one day of heavy eating would make her fat.

She made her way into the kitchen, opening the stainless steel fridge, she spied the leftovers from dinner. Heating them up in the microwave, she did her best not to let it beep and wake everyone up. Then making her way up to her room, she set the large plate of food on her desk and stripped to her underwear, and grabbed the food.

She pictured every bite being fed to her by Theo, as he rubbed her fat belly. His hand sunk into her soft flesh, feeling every inch of her swollen figure. She savored every bite going into her growing body, giving him more of her to rub. When the orgasm hit, she imagined he had moved his hand from her belly to between her meaty thighs, fingering her.

When the food was gone, she crawled into bed still imagining him caressing her fat body. She wondered what it'd be like to be that fat, not that the girl in her imagination was enormous, but it was definitely chubby. Maybe it would be good to put on a little weight. She still didn't want to be fat, but maybe pleasantly plump wouldn't be that bad.

She fell asleep to dreams filled with Theo and food, wondering what she would do. Should she let herself gain some weight, or try to reign herself in.

You have the following choices:

1. Enjoy herself (1 week later)

*Noteb*
2. Try to fight it (1 week later)

*Noteb*
3. Let what happens happen (1 week later)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Komfy Kat (UN: komfykat at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Komfy Kat has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2148613-Kats-Growing-Adventure/cid/2463605-Sweet-Seduction