*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Happy
  2. Sweet Seduction
  3. Not so Secret Admirer
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2148613-Kats-Growing-Adventure/cid/2463612-Happy
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2148613
Kat's brother invites her to explore some ruins that will change her life forever
This choice: Enjoy herself (1 week later)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

Happy

    by: Komfy Kat
125.

A mix of emotions filled Kat as she stepped off the scale, including embarrassment and excitement. After the massive amounts of food she'd eaten, it was no surprise that she had gained 10 pounds in just one week. She couldn't believe how quickly she was gaining weight. Her appetite was definitely increasing, and it was getting harder to resist food. Even now she was snacking on a box of cupcakes. Every bite sent a wave of euphoria through her, making her feel happy and relaxed. It was getting to the point where anytime she felt stressed or down, she'd just grab some food since it seemed to make her feel better.

Putting on her clothes, she felt the familiar tight feeling that she'd started feeling near the end of the week. A very slight bulge could be seen where her belly was, and her pants felt like they were starting to hug her a bit too tightly. Her phone buzzed on the counter.

Picking up her phone, she saw she had a text from Theo saying he was on his way to pick her up for school. He had been giving her rides to school, which had significantly cut into the little exercise she had been getting, which probably was helping contribute to her expanding waistline.

She frowned slightly, thinking how she hadn't intended to gain weight this quickly. Though no one had really mentioned her increased weight, she chalked that up to the fact that she'd been able to mostly hide it with baggy clothes. It wasn't like her weight gain was extremely noticeable either. You'd really have to be looking carefully to notice that her once flat belly now had a small layer of pudge, or that her flat chest was starting to develop. Even her slight double chin was only noticeable if she turned her head the wrong way.

Still, she thought, I really should try to reign myself in. I don't want to become a blob. Though as she thought of herself so fat she couldn't move, she felt a stirring in her groin. Although, maybe a few more pounds wouldn't hurt. If anything, the weight seemed to be making her look more beautiful, she thought as she examined herself in the mirror. She was starting to get some curves on her body which accentuated her feminine appearance.

Maybe I should gain some more weight?

You have the following choices:

1. Decide to gain a bit more weight

*Noteb*
2. Try to limit her growth

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Komfy Kat (UN: komfykat at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Komfy Kat has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2148613-Kats-Growing-Adventure/cid/2463612-Happy