*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Curvy
  2. Happy
  3. Sweet Seduction
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2148613-Kats-Growing-Adventure/cid/2464473-Curvy
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2148613
Kat's brother invites her to explore some ruins that will change her life forever
This choice: Decide to gain a bit more weight  •  Go Back...
Chapter #9

Curvy

    by: Komfy Kat
The girl in the mirror turned a few times, examining herself from every angle as her hands caressed her body.

She was definitely still thin, but now she looked healthier if anything. A few more pounds might actually be good for her, Kat thought as she rubbed her belly. There was just a hint of softness beneath her hands as her hands moved over her smooth skin, hiding the firm muscles and bones beneath ever so slightly. She smiled as she looked herself over; perhaps a little more weight would do her some good.

Glancing at her phone, she got dressed and made her way downstairs to where her mother was cooking breakfast. After greeting her mother, she sat down at the table and began to dig in to the plate that was set in front of her. Quickly finishing, she asked for a second plate. Her mother happily obliged her, setting another heaping plate in front of her. Half way through, Theo texted her saying he was outside. She shoveled the rest of the food into her mouth, grabbed her things and quickly left, still not quite at the point of pure pleasure.

As she opened the car door, the smell of fast food hit her, "Hey, I decided to get us some food for breakfast, hope you're hungry."

"Starving," she replied, moving the bags from her seat to her lap as she sat down.

Quickly peaking inside the bags, she pulled out a sandwich, feeling a flutter of excitement as she opened the wrapper. Greedily, she began devouring the breakfast sandwich, each bite a little bit of heaven in her mouth. The sausage was moist and delicious, with just a hint of maple flavoring. The bacon was cooked to perfection, and the eggs topped it all off nicely.

She shivered as she was getting close to finishing the first sandwich, a wave of euphoria filled her body as she went over the edge. Smiling slightly, she realized how good she was getting at hiding her frequent orgasms. Even Theo still didn't know about that little secret. Most of the time, the only sign she gave that she was having one was that little shiver when it started.

Taking a deep breath, she shoved the rest of the sandwich into her mouth before grabbing another from the bag, "You were pretty hungry this morning."

"I skipped breakfast," she replied, just a little white lie, "I didn't have time."

"Running late again?" Theo joked.

"Uh-huh" she mumbled through a mouthful of sandwich, starting to feel uncomfortably full.

She really was able to eat a lot more food she thought as she finished the sandwich. Just a week ago two plates had breakfast had pushed her over the edge, and while she had kept stuffing herself after, she still hadn't eaten as much food as she had today. She just found it hard to stop eating once she started, only quitting once she felt like she was going to explode if she ate another bite.

By the time they made it to school, and were parked, she' eaten three of the four sandwiches. Patting her full belly, she kissed Theo and they went their separate ways as they headed to class.

At lunch they went back to the buffet where she stuffed herself ravenously, all the while Theo waited on her every desire. He kept bringing her plate after plate of food so she didn't have to break away from eating, all the while a smile split his face.

Smiling back, she continued eating, knowing that he was enjoying the show just as much as she was enjoying putting it on. She realized how happy and satisfied she was being here with him and stuffing herself with food. It wouldn't be that bad if she put on a few more pounds, just so that she looked a bit healthier. She would stop before she started looking fat, she thought as she shoveled more food into her mouth.

After she was finished, they returned to school, discussing where to meet afterwards. That evening, they went to her brother's research library after stopping at the buffet again to continue their research on what could possibly have caused her massive appetite.

Each passing day was close to the same, with only slight variations in where they would eat at each meal. Every day, Kat found she could eat more food than the last, while her clothes continued to tighten on her. It was getting harder and harder to hide her bloated bellies and expanding waistline as she made her way towards the upper limit of being an average weight.

Her breasts were staring to fill out, and even when her belly was empty it was starting to stick out slightly. Her face was getting rounder, and her double chin was becoming more noticeable. Her thighs were definitely starting to rub together as they became thicker with each passing day, and her butt was also starting to become more prominent. On top of all that, it seemed as if none of her clothes fit anymore, always exposing her softer belly.

167.

The scale didn't lie, she'd really been letting herself go lately she sighed. She just didn't seem able to resist anymore. No matter how hard she tried, she just couldn't seem to resist stuffing her face at every opportunity. Even her friends had commented on her rapid weight gain, yet it seemed as if everyone was conspiring to make sure she always had food. Looking at her soft belly, she frowned at the light stretch marks that were starting to show on her skin.

She'd really been gaining weight quickly, and if she didn't reign herself in now, she probably wouldn't be able to stop herself. However, her softer body did feel really nice, and she'd put weight on in all the right places to really accentuate her womanly shape.

Closing her eyes, her hand drifted towards her wet groin as she imagined what she'd look like in another 20 pounds. She was definitely starting to look slightly chubby now, but in another 50 pounds she'd be fat. There was no way she'd let herself gain 100 pounds, yet as she imagined herself getting bigger and bigger, she found herself growing more and more aroused.

Panting at the self-induced orgasm, she looked at the beautiful girl in the mirror with a slight belly and perky breasts, moving her hand from between her thick thighs. What was wrong with her? Why was she getting so much enjoyment out of watching herself blow up like an elephant?

"Hunny, breakfast is ready, but I have to leave for work early. There should be plenty of food for you," Kat's mother called from downstairs.

"Thanks! You're the best!" Kat called back through the bathroom door.

Turning back towards the slightly chubby girl in the mirror, she grabbed her love handles. Though they weren't huge, they were definitely starting to be pinch-able at least.

Thinking about the delicious breakfast downstairs, she frowned. She still hadn't told Theo the truth about why she kept stuffing herself, though he definitely seemed to be enjoying the results.

Kat finished getting ready, mulling things over in her mind as she went downstairs and loaded up a massive plate of food, and began eating it greedily. She was about half through, when Theo walked into the kitchen, "Hey. Still having breakfast? It always amazes me how you're able to eat so much food."

Looking down at the food guiltily, she kept eating as she tried to avoid looking him in the eyes. She always hated when he brought that up, because it reminded her that she wasn't being entirely honest with him. She didn't know why either. It wasn't like it was something too horrible. It was just that she didn't want him to think that she was only doing it because she was selfish for wanting to feel the amazing sensation of that perpetual orgasm.

"So what did you want to do today?" Theo asked, grabbing himself a small plate of food, "We've got a whole Saturday together."

She looked at her handsome boyfriend, as she felt her arousal building. Her really was good looking, though she didn't know if it was too soon to suggest some more intimate activities they could do. They had definitely became much closer over the last few weeks, and he always loved rubbing her growing belly. What should she suggest?

You have the following choices:

1. Suggest a day of eating

*Noteb*
2. Suggest they go do something intimate

*Noteb*
3. Suggest they go do something outside

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Komfy Kat (UN: komfykat at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Komfy Kat has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2148613-Kats-Growing-Adventure/cid/2464473-Curvy