*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2149841-Giant-Pokemon/cid/2455369-Mystery-Candy-Complete
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2149841
Pocket Monsters? Yeah, right. Non-anthro macro goodness inside! (The Reboot)
This choice: Pikachu  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Mystery Candy Complete

    by: pokemonfan
You are Dr.Huffler, a fairly unknown scientist. It is a tad weird, because you are fairly skilled in your field, which happens to be biochemical engineering, and riht now you work on Pokemon enhancements. Your current project happens to be one sent by a Dr.Gordon. He does many miscellaneous projects involving inventions of pokemon atributes.

He sent you the blueprints for a pokemon enhancer, called Mystery Candy Complete, which is supposed to enhance all attributes of a pokemon. In the blueprints, he writes that he can't seem to get the effects to last. You have been working on this project for a few months, and you think you have finally got it to last. You also have increased the effects tenfold, so you use less for more.

You have been testing it on many small pokemon, and everytime the effects faded within an hour. Your next test subject is your own Pikachu, who seems to be really happy. You and the Pikachu are currently in a large, open room for testing.

You have a few samples of the new formula, and you take one out.

You have the following choices:

1. Eat it yourself, just to see what happens

2. Feed it to Pikachu

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 pokemonfan (UN: a13245 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
pokemonfan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2149841-Giant-Pokemon/cid/2455369-Mystery-Candy-Complete