*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. made her younger
  2. story 8
  3. Other stories.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2153965-Ashley-WG-Story/cid/2744391-made-her-younger
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Fantasy · #2153965
Ashley from WarioWare gets HUGE!
This choice: made her younger  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

made her younger

    by: Singed212
To match her newfound one-track mind, she suddenly felt herself regressing, her body becoming softer and tinier, but thankfully not losing the skills he needed to remain mobile.
After shrinking down to the age of a newborn, only a few seconds old, she waddled back up towards her spellbook, desperate for any food she could create.
"Come on, come on! One of these spells has to relate to getting me some food..." Ashley pleaded in a high-pitched voice, when she finally found one. With a grin spread across her face, she immediately began to recite the spell.

After a large puff of purple magic, she was excited to see the two massive, absolutely enormous tankards of lard and grease placed right outside of her house, several thousand times larger than any building she'd ever seen! This had to be enough lard and grease to satisfy millions for months, and yet it was all going to her tiny, newborn belly.
Ashley walked outside and pondered the best way to consume all this was, she could just use the tubes attached to the side, or just could climb up to the top and jump in. Which one would she pick, though...

You have the following choices:

1. Tubes

*Noteb*
2. Jump In

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Singed212 (UN: single22 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Singed212 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2153965-Ashley-WG-Story/cid/2744391-made-her-younger