*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Citizens
  2. Elise (Civilization)
  3. Yourself
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2156550-The-Tickling-Frontier/cid/2486196-The-Citizens
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2156550
In a world where tickling is the culture, grow your frontier with your own vision.
This choice: The Citizens  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Citizens

    by: carbonz_
"Yes, my lady. I have a list of the people you should talk to."

She hands you a list which has the name, company, and the description of each one:

Massage/Pedicure Stores: The most popular business that many citizens open and spend their money on. It's a great source of income for the Frontier as people are hired for new ideas on techniques and building structure. Not to mention the materials needed to build a massage/pedicure store. Dana, now a retired masseuse who's done this for decades is well known throughout the frontier. She rarely gives massages to anyone besides the super, super rich. People look up to her so that is who should be targeted for support.

Trader Jobs: As we all know, while tech is improving, there are many things that still require the help of a human such as fixing a broken pipe or electrical wire. Not only that, Traders usually provide "extra" service which clients usually pay a bonus or tip for. These ladies are good with their hands in various ways. Speak with the President of the Trader school for improving the work force.

After looking at your choices, you decide to go to

You have the following choices:

1. Massage/Pedicure Stores

*Noteb*
2. Trader Jobs School

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 carbonz_ (UN: carbonz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
carbonz_ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2156550-The-Tickling-Frontier/cid/2486196-The-Citizens