*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Meet The Bullwinkels!
  2. Lovely Neighbors
  3. Testing Phase
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2158980-Having-Fun-With-Sizes/cid/2498219-Meet-The-Bullwinkels
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #2158980
A boy finds a raygun that can change the size of people around him.
This choice: ...the Bullwinkels  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Meet The Bullwinkels!

    by: Biggerthanbig
Dylan decided to test it on the Bullwinkels first. He carefully walked up behind Mr. Alexander Bullwinkel, Alex for short, and decided to shrink him first. The boy sneaked up behind him. He was a middle-aged white man, who was in decent shape tending to plants. Alex was 51-years-old, standing 5'11", he had a healthy, muscular body, but he did have a small beer belly, tan skin, and he had a nearly hairless chest. He was clean-shaven, with short light grey hair.

His lovely wife Judith was 49-years-old, standing 5'7", and she had a more than healthy body type. She was not obese, but noticeably chubby, with a clearly visible gut. She had medium length dark brown hair, smooth ebony skin, firm double DD size breasts, and she had a great, round ass.

As Alex was still messing with his plants, Dylan pointed the gun at him and fired.

The energy from the ray...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Biggerthanbig (UN: littleexplorer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Biggerthanbig has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2158980-Having-Fun-With-Sizes/cid/2498219-Meet-The-Bullwinkels