*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Mandels
  2. Lovely Neighbors
  3. Testing Phase
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2158980-Having-Fun-With-Sizes/cid/2498231-The-Mandels
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #2158980
A boy finds a raygun that can change the size of people around him.
This choice: ...the Mandels  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The Mandels

    by: Biggerthanbig
Dylan grabbed his gun and sneaked over to the Mandels house. As he walked around the outside of their house, acting innocent, he watched from a window as twenty-four-year-old Mia finished her workout routine. She was dressed in a black sports bra, and black spandex shorts. While watching her more closely, Dylan could understand why Brody was pussy-whipped, a term Dylan's uncle called Brody.

As Dylan watched the young woman end her workout, he looked her over, admiring her body. He watched her medium length honey blond hair. She usually kept it tied up somehow. She was white, with brown eyes, smooth skin, and her lean body was extremely well defined, but she did have nice curvy hips. Her firm, perky breasts were natural double Ds, and she had a great ass!

Dylan watched as she stopped exercising, got up, drank some water, and then reached down to her sides, and slowly pulled the sports bra off her body. She threw it to her side, and walked towards the bathroom ready to take a shower. Dylan was ecstatic now, for a second he saw the full side of her lovely breast, he even saw part of her nipple, and for some odd reason that made his hairless cock become hard and throb.

He then noticed that Brody was at home as well. He saw him emerging from the hall for some reason completely naked. Even though Dylan wasn't gay, the sight of Brody's nude form excited him as well. Brody stood 6'2", he was tan, had short dark hair, blue eyes, a lean, well-defined body and considerably well hung.

Dylan watched as Brody walked back into the hall, but before he completely disappeared from view, Brody briefly encountered his now completely nude wife Mia. They passionately kiss, and playfully grabbed for each others private areas. The naked couple held each others hands and walked over to the shower.

Thrilled, Dylan wanted to enter the house. He quickly noticed that the backdoor was unlocked. He slowly opened the door, and as he did, he heard the shower running. Fantastic Dylan thought, he could use the shower as cover. Dylan plans to...

You have the following choices:

1. ...shrink them both

*Noteb*
2. ...shrink one of them

*Noteb*
3. ...grow them

*Noteb*
4. ...grow himself

*Noteb*
5. ...shrink himself

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Biggerthanbig (UN: littleexplorer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Biggerthanbig has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2158980-Having-Fun-With-Sizes/cid/2498231-The-Mandels