*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Shrink Them Both
  2. The Mandels
  3. Lovely Neighbors
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2158980-Having-Fun-With-Sizes/cid/2664302-Shrink-Them-Both
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #2158980
A boy finds a raygun that can change the size of people around him.
This choice: ...shrink them both  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Shrink Them Both

    by: Unknown
Dylan silently sneaked in through the open door. The television was on creating quite a lot of noise, so he felt a lot more comfortable moving around inside. He had full intention of making their marriage bed his toy, but his eyes were first drawn to the rack of key rings. He would have to come back to this later.

Around the room there were pictures of Mia everywhere. There was only a single picture of her and Brody together. What caught his eye however was a picture with Mia standing next to a beautiful brunette girl. She didn't look happy, she was also not much older than Dylan. Maybe eleven years old. He wondered who she was.

Dylan entered the hallway and followed the sounds to the shower. When he tried the bathroom door, it was locked. Dylan panicked a little. He wasn’t quite sure what to do, but he tried to reach for the top of the doorframe to look for the tiny metal key to unlock the door.

From behind him he heard, “Looking for this?”

Dylan’s heart stopped. He paused and slowly turned. In the hallway holding the key was the girl from the picture. “I imagine you saw them from the street and wanted to get a closer look. So I locked the door. I want to talk.”

Dylan started to reach for the ray when she continued, “You can press pause on that thought. I know what you have. I've been watching you, I know you found the shrink ray.”

“What?” Stammered Dylan.

“Yes, hot shot. Your house was owned by my grandfather. He was working on a tempular disrupt whatever. There was an explosion, I won’t bore you with details, but my parents sold off all of his remaining inventions. Pretty much how they got so rich. Looks like the shrink ray survived the blast."

“So, you want it back?” Dylan asked.

She shook her head, “No, but I'd like you to help me with something.”

“Oh, what’s that?”

She clicked her lips and nodded at the door, “You get to keep Odin and Hera in there for one. I bet one or both of them would feel magical against your tiny cock.” She grabbed at Dylan’s clothed package with a single finger.

Dylan backed up, “Hey!”

“You also get to play with me. I want to get rid of my stupid stepsister and her boyfriend, so I can finally get access to the money. Now I'll be pretty grateful when you help me. Plus you look kinda cute," Dylan blushed at her last words.

Oh, the name is Brie, by the way. So what do you say punk?”
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Biggerthanbig has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2158980-Having-Fun-With-Sizes/cid/2664302-Shrink-Them-Both