*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Shrink Brie And Help Her
  2. Shrink Them Both
  3. The Mandels
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2158980-Having-Fun-With-Sizes/cid/2664308-Shrink-Brie-And-Help-Her
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #2158980
A boy finds a raygun that can change the size of people around him.
This choice: Shrink Brie and help her  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Shrink Brie And Help Her

    by: Unknown
“I will help you. How do you suggest we begin, Brie?”

Brie reached forward and grabbed the shrink ray from Dylan’s pocket. “I kind of want to try something first. I've heard stories about this thing and always fantasized about it being used on me. You’re cute, and I trust you. Can you shrink me and carry me around? That would be so hot. Think you can manage that without messing up, hot shot?”

Brie was adorable and Dylan loved her snarky attitude. He never thought he would have some one asking him to shrink. He took the ray back and aimed it at Brie, “I can’t wait to hold your adorable body in my hands.” Brie smiled, never having been called adorable by someone before.

Dylan fired and watched as Brie’s body collapsed in, stopping at 1/10th scale. Her clothes forming a puddle around her. He kneeled down and extended out his hand. Brie ducked and covered her head as the ceiling sized form came down on top of her. She was a bit appalled when he began prodding her with his finger, and licked his lips.

She yelled up at him, “Hey dingus, I am not a Hot Wheels. Pick me up before someone steps on me.”

Dylan slipped a finger under her and lifted her from the floor. She was beautiful. He kissed the top of her head, causing her to blush. He started towards the door, mesmerized by her tiny nude body.

She was enamored by him as well, the warmth of his hand and body and the love he already displayed. She was more mission focused, so she broke from her daze first.

“Doofus, have you forgotten something?”

Dylan snapped out of it. “Oh right, I have to capture Brody and your stepsister. " Dylan kissed Brie’s face and tucked the tween girl into his pocket.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Biggerthanbig has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2158980-Having-Fun-With-Sizes/cid/2664308-Shrink-Brie-And-Help-Her