*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Just A Little
  2. Oops, Finger Slipped
  3. Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2158980-Having-Fun-With-Sizes/cid/2499466-Just-A-Little
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #2158980
A boy finds a raygun that can change the size of people around him.
This choice: ...shrink, just a foot  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Just A Little

    by: Biggerthanbig
He began to feel funny in his stomach and all of a sudden his vision dropped a little. At first Dylan thought he stepped into a hole, but when he saw his reflection in the window he noticed the awkward change. He shrunk a little! Not much, just a foot or so, but he was definitely a little shorter. It confused him, but knew it had to be the gun that did this to him. His clothes were the evidence as they looked like they were at least a few sizes too large for him now.

Dylan was now about the height of his little six year old sister, Fleur. The gun could shrink people which was more than a little interesting. The other button on the device probably grew things instead. For now he didn't care and wanted to stay at his current height. Maybe he could tell someone about the gun or should he keep it to himself?

He thought for a little while and then...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. ...told his mom what happened

*Noteb*
2. ...met with his sister to compare heights

3. ...somone walked up to him

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Biggerthanbig (UN: littleexplorer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Biggerthanbig has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2158980-Having-Fun-With-Sizes/cid/2499466-Just-A-Little