*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Toby Gets His Ball
  2. Someone Else
  3. Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2158980-Having-Fun-With-Sizes/cid/2499576-Toby-Gets-His-Ball
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #2158980
A boy finds a raygun that can change the size of people around him.
This choice: ...a young boy, playing soccer with his friends  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Toby Gets His Ball

    by: Biggerthanbig
- For those wondering, I decided to include my 'Size Fun Babysit - Boy Genius' interactive into 'Having Fun With Sizes'. It had only 20 or so chapters and I hadn't updated it in years.-

A fence gate opened and a eight-year-old boy dressed in swimshorts ran out of the yard to grab his ball. Toby walked up to his lost ball, when he sees something else lying next to it. It appears to be a gun. He thinks it looks cool and picks it up. It looks weird, not like other guns. It has two buttons with strange symbols on it and a trigger just like a water gun. The boy aims at a butterfly and pretends to fire at it.

All of a sudden there is a flash and the insect starts to inflate. Better yet it's getting bigger! It doesn't take long before he sees the connection between the gun and the butterfly growing. The giant insect doesn't seem bothered and flutters over to a nearby hedge. Toby looks the gun over and pushes the other button. This time he fires a bit longer at the huge butterfly. In just a few seconds the insect becomes tiny again. He watches excited as it keeps dwindling and ends up the size of small fly.

Behind the fence someone is yelling, asking what is taking so long. The tiny butterfly flutters away, the boy doesn't bother catching it again. He quickly put the gun in his pocket, forgets about his ball and returns to the backyard

"Okay, so I tell him to go get me another drink and he's like why?" Claire said to her friend Kate as she watches Toby return with a toy gun in his hand. Both girls were dressed in bikini and lounging in the backyard. Claire was babysitting Toby. His parents were off on a trip and the blonde was happy to take care or of the boy till they got back. Not because she adored the kid, nope just for the paycheck she'd receive afterwards.

"Should he be playing with a gun. Isn't that like bad for a boy his age?" Kate brushed away a lock of her raven black hair from her face and nodded in Toby's direction. Claire looked over her shoulder.

"Guess you're right," she adjusted her bikini top and turned towards the boy. " Hey! Stop playing with that thing!," she was very subtle.

"Why?"

"I'm bigger than you that's why!"

"But everything else is boring."

"I dunno, go play in the pool or something!" she pointed at the rainbow color inflatable kiddy pool.

"It's for little kids!"

"That's right," she laughed and went back to her conversation.

Toby gave her an angry stare. He looked down at the sizeray and grinned. He ran up to his babysitter and her friend. The girls were so busy in their conversation they only noticed Toby when he was already standing at the feet of their lounge chairs.

"What?" Claire said, frowning.

"You're right, you're big and I'm small. I'll change that!"

"Okay... good for you" Claire said as she watched the boy skipping onto the grass and still holding the gun.

"What was that?" Kate said.

"Whatever, the kid is a freak."

Toby seemed to ignore their comments, he grabbed the gun with both hands and fired...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. ...both girls grow

2. ...both girls shrink

*Noteb*
3. ...one of the girls changes size

4. ...Toby grows

*Noteb*
5. ...Toby shrinks

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Biggerthanbig (UN: littleexplorer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Biggerthanbig has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2158980-Having-Fun-With-Sizes/cid/2499576-Toby-Gets-His-Ball