*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Into the heart of the action
  2. A new life
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2160300-Flatulent-Adventures-in-Ponyville/cid/2503702-Into-the-heart-of-the-action
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2160300
It’s time to begin a new life working with Princess Twilight in Ponyville
This choice: Head into town  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Into the heart of the action

    by: GassiPals
Journeying further into town, the crowds grew around you. The sun was at its very peak above you, and the mid-day crowds swarmed the market stalls, the shops, and the public spaces.

As you stood in the center of the square, you looked around you at what was on offer. There was, of course, the option of finding where that lemonade was coming from, you were certainly getting more and more thirsty, but before you could decide on that your gaze fell on a bright pink candy-covered facade which almost appeared to me made from gingerbread, cake and candycanes. Ponies were coming out with cupcakes, candy, and various other sweet treats. The prospect of that did seem appealing.

There was also the market itself, the beginnings of which you could see winding around down a road to your left. There would certainly be some interesting things on sale, and perhaps even something to beat the heat.

Browsing a little more, you spotted what appeared to be a day spa a little farther away. Though the idea of a steam room in this heat seemed ridiculous, maybe they’d have a pool or something. You could certainly use a nice spell of relaxation after your long journey.

Finally, there was the option to simply go and find a hotel or an inn now and book a room for later. You couldn’t see any where you were standing, but you were sure you could ask somepony in the town square to direct you.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 GassiPals (UN: gassipals at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
GassiPals has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2160300-Flatulent-Adventures-in-Ponyville/cid/2503702-Into-the-heart-of-the-action