*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Male Characters
  2. First Things!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2160956-The-Picture-Book-of-Change/cid/2507008-Male-Characters
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2160956
Somebody finds an odd book with the power to change the longer they read...
This choice: Male  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Male Characters

    by: Reneg4de
A male character, huh?
Okay, how about one of these guys?

1 - Aaron Grath
Aaron is a college student, with medium length blonde hair and blue eyes. He plays for his college's rugby team, which had lead to him developing a good amount of muscle.

After a hard day of practice, Aaron finds himself alone in the changing rooms. As he is packing up, he discovers a mysterious book filled with pictures...

2 - Damien Johnson
Damien is the older brother of Lilith. He is 17 years old, with short brown hair and green eyes. He is a diligent student, and likes to help his sister study in the library.

One day after school, Damien and Lilith find themselves studying together in the library. Damien decides to take a break and browse the shelves. He finds herself in the Children's section, where he stumbles upon a rather interesting picture book...

3 - Lind Frazier
Lind Frazier is your typical know-it-all. He has short-clipped brown hair with matching brown eyes. Despite his impressive knowledge, Lind tends to slack off in class and perv on girls.

However, when a new girl called Rose joins his class, Lind tries his best to win her over. In a ploy to get him away from the rest of the girls, Rose gives him a book filled with various pictures...

4 - Jason Luster
Jason is your typical business man. He is in his late fourties with greying hair and stern green eyes. Jason tends to think more of the money than the people, leading to him having a lot of enemies.

After obtaining permission to demolish a row of houses, an irate mother sends him a 'gift'. When he opens this gift, he is so confused to find a small picture book...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Reneg4de (UN: sparksalot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Reneg4de has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2160956-The-Picture-Book-of-Change/cid/2507008-Male-Characters