*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Welcome to University.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2162741-Shrinking-at-University/cid/2637208-Welcome-to-University
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2162741
You are a guy, living his life as a student when you shrink. How will the story play out?
Chapter #1

Welcome to University.

    by: ShrinkingTownie
You are sitting around in the library, hoping for something to distract you from this assignment. Why did you choose to study Education anyway? Out of the blue, you begin to feel light headed. Nothing new to you, you’re probably just studying to hard. You begin to pack away your laptop, charger and notes when the room begins to spin and you black out.

Coming to, your eyes jolt back and forth across the room. You understand you’re in the library, but everything is much, much bigger then it used to be. You look up to see a guy walking past to head downstairs. Wait, can it be? Have I shrunk? But why?

Without anytime to think, you look up to see...

You have the following choices:

1. A Stranger Wanting a Seat

2. A Group of Guys

3. An old friend

4. A Runner

5. No one

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ShrinkingTownie (UN: townie191919 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ShrinkingTownie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2162741-Shrinking-at-University/cid/2637208-Welcome-to-University