*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Group of Guys
  2. Welcome to University.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2162741-Shrinking-at-University/cid/2958151-A-Group-of-Guys
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2162741
You are a guy, living his life as a student when you shrink. How will the story play out?
This choice: A Group of Guys  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A Group of Guys

    by: ShrinkingTownie
You look up to see 5 guys. You recognise them from some of the them who live on campus. You used to live on Campus too so it should be no surprise to see them here. They all look excited about something and want to discuss it. They begin to fly into their seats of the couches. You are about to be flattened by as ass when you look up to identify who’s ass it is.

Troy, 20, tall and muscular with big feet and a muscle butt from all his bike competitions. Troy doesn’t drink but will happily look after anyone who needs it.

Kurtis, 23, shorter and with thick muscles. Kurtis plays Rugby for one of the University’s Colleges so he’s got abit of muscle on him. But since you last saw him he has put on abit of weight, probably from all the beers.

Rick, 22, taller lanky guy with big feet and no ass.
You don’t really know Rick but you do know he loves his rum.

Kaleb, 24, overweight guy who hangs out with Rick. You used to share a dorm with him. He likes his whiskey and you wish you didn’t know his farts smell like rotten eggs.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Troy

2. Kurtis

*Noteb*
3. Rick

*Noteb*
4. Kaleb

*Noteb*
5. Someone else?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ShrinkingTownie (UN: townie191919 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ShrinkingTownie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2162741-Shrinking-at-University/cid/2958151-A-Group-of-Guys