*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Introduction to the Game
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2162815-Celebrity-Death-Contest/cid/2515512-Introduction-to-the-Game
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2162815
Female celebrities are captured and made to compete for their lives. Points for additions!
Chapter #1

Introduction to the Game

    by: MrThesecret
The men and women of the audience walked into the white, windowless amphitheater and took their seats. Despite the masks and uniform black suits they all wore to avoid identification, it was obviously a wealthy and powerful group of people that were gathered that night. They had paid handsomely for the privilege of witnessing the evening’s events, and some of the excited murmuring came from distinctively recognizable voices. None of the members of this exclusive club would ever identify themselves or their colleagues, however - death was the most lenient penalty for violating that rule. This was an organization that trafficked in cruelty to an audience that delighted in it, and crossing such a group would be the last mistake one would ever make.

A loud buzzing noise from the back of the room signaled it was time for the show to start. The audience applauded as Cassandra Peterson, in full skimpy Elvira costume, strode confidently on to the stage. Unlike the real stars of the show, she (a long-time member of the exclusive club) had a smile on her face and an evil glint in her eye.

“Hello, darling perverts and pervertesses!” she exclaimed. “I’m Elvira, the Queen of Halloween. I’m here to present a different kind of horror show tonight,” she paused to raise an eyebrow, “And we won’t be the ones screaming.” A few chuckles came from the audience. “Let’s introduce tonight’s first guest of honor:

You have the following choices:

1. Christina Hendricks

*Noteb*
2. Katy Perry

*Noteb*
3. Sofia Vergara

*Noteb*
4. Reader's Choice

*Noteb*
5. Reader's Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MrThesecret (UN: mrthesecret at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MrThesecret has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2162815-Celebrity-Death-Contest/cid/2515512-Introduction-to-the-Game