*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2163863-House-of-Doom/cid/2542459-A-tall-gaunt-bald-man-suddenly-greets-them
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2163863
A family suffers car trouble and has to spend the night in a mysterious, abandoned house.
This choice: A tall, gaunt, bald man suddenly greets them.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A tall, gaunt, bald man suddenly greets them.

    by: Clockworange
The instant Steve set foot in the darkened interior of the old mansion, the interior lights suddenly flickered to life.

Steve and the family froze in their steps, just inside an enormous entrance hall. The place was furnished in the antique style of the Victorian era, yet seemed perfectly pristine and maintained in mint condition. Also curiously out of place were the modern, overhead fluorescent light fixtures that had just been turned on.

From a still darkened room just beyond the cavernous entrance hall, a tall, gaunt, bald man in a gleaming white lab coat entered the room. He silently surveyed the family, adjusting the thick, goggle-like glasses on his face while squinting.

“Uh... hello, sir,” said Steve. “The... the door wasn't locked and we... well, we... we got caught with a flat tire and... could we maybe use your phone to call for help or something?”

The bald man in the lab coat remained expressionless and continued to slowly walk toward the family, looking them over as though they were lab specimens.

“Uh... sir?” tried Steve again. “We just need to fix our flat tire and then... and then... uh... we'll be on our way.”

“No need for that,” said the man. “Please come in and sit down. I am Professor Victor Von Strasser. And I think... you and I can help one another.”

Professor Von Strasser gestured for the family to be seated at a large, plush, antique settee.

Uncertain what else to do, Steve walked hesitantly towards the settee and nervously sat down. The rest of the family followed suit.

“Splendid,” said Professor Von Strasser, finally displaying some emotion on his face. “I am delighted you all are here.”

The professor looked down at an ornately complex wristwatch he wore and pressed a small button on the device. Without warning, a glowing blue gas emanated from some hidden machinery in the antique settee, instantly enveloping the Donaldson family... all of whom quickly succumbed to unconsciousness.

What happens to the family when they awaken?

(Originally written by SandySeeker. Source: https://bit.ly/2wFQ7i5)
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Clockworange (UN: clockworange at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Morphology has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2163863-House-of-Doom/cid/2542459-A-tall-gaunt-bald-man-suddenly-greets-them