*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The genitals of his childhood friend
  2. The Swapplet
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2166257-The-Swapplet/cid/2534185-The-genitals-of-his-childhood-friend
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2166257
Ethan finds a strange tablet in his backyard that allows him to swap with people.
This choice: She swaps their genitals.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The genitals of his childhood friend

    by: Mr. Scratch
“Okay, please don’t think I am weird… I am just curious, okay? Well, I would like to swap our groins. Just to… you know… find out how it feels…”, she stuttered with a bright, red face. “And we can swap back tomorrow…”

Ethan gulped. The thought of having his crushes vagina in his pants was an arousing one. “Although I would very much prefer it to have it in her pants while doing some other stuff…”, he thought.

“Erm… Okay. Here, take it. You know how it works”, he said and handed the swapplet back to her.

Lilly took it and began adjusting all the options. When she was finished Ethan felt a strange sucking feeling between his legs and with the blink of an eye he had Lilly’s vagina between them.

“I hope you don’t mind that I er… swapped the whole apparatus around these things as well… You know, reproductive system and stuff like that… I was afraid of what might happen if we mix that”, she said, her face still bright red. Ethan noticed the bulge in her tight jeans that was getting bigger and bigger.

“Er… that is okay…”, he mumbled and took the swapplet back from her. This whole situation just got more disturbing and more arousing. “I think it would be the best if I go now. I er… see you tomorrow before class.”

Ethan put the swapplet in his purse and left Lilly's room and house. On the way out, he took note of how different his crotch felt now and as he stepped outside he noticed something else: The two forgot to swap back hair!

“I guess we will swap that back tomorrow as well…”, he thought as he slowly walked back Home, feeling the wind blowing through his sexy, red hair. He had to admit, he was liking what just happened to him. He enjoyed having this long hair that even had the faint smell of Lilly's strawberry shampoo. He enjoyed having a vagina between his legs, especially Lilly's. And he liked having a purse to carry around his stuff. He might keep it forever. “It's not like mom will miss her purses”, he thought.

Ethan lived not too der away and soon arrived back home. His father’s car was not in the driveway, which meant that dinner would not be ready yet. “I’ve been back sooner than I thought.” He entered the house and immediately noticed the smell of his mothers cooking. Dinner may not have been ready, but his mother was already working on it.

“I’m back!”, said Ethan and went upstairs.

“So soon? Is everything alright? You were in such a hurry to see Lilly that I figured I’d have to phone you to come to dinner”, came his mothers voice from the kitchen.

Ethan stopped in his tracks on the stairway and bowed down, so he could see into the kitchen. His mother was 43 years old and worked as a teacher at a local junior high. She had long blond hair and was currently wearing a black tank-top, a flowery skirt and black pumps. She had a heart shaped apron above her attire. She was in great shape for her age, people normally guessed she was in her mid-to-late 30s.

“Everything’s alright”, he told her. “Lilly just had something else to do. That’s all. I’m upstairs till dinner.”

Before his mother could reply, Ethan stormed up the rest of the stairs, past his younger sisters locked door and into his own room. He locked the door behind him and his heart began racing. Dropping the leather purse next to his opened closet, he noticed for the first time that he now possessed all of his mother’s purses. He knew that of course already, the swapplet had told him, but it was something else to see it with his own eyes.

“I knew mom had different purses for different occasions… But so many?”, he thought but then shrugged his shoulders and plopped down on his bed. They were his now, so whatever. He was more interested in trying out what was in his pants.

He ripped off his pants and boxer shorts and revealed a smooth vagina. “Lilly’s vagina…”, he mumbled in awe. This was the nearest he had gotten to it. Well, apart from this one time in elementary school where he tripped during a swimming lesson and fell against Lilly. To be more precise: His face landed against Lilly’s swimsuit clad crotch area. But they were children back then, so that does not count!

With shaky hands he touched his new plaything and immediately felt aroused. He probed it with his fingers, feeling the lips of his new equipment, probing a small spot on the upper side of it that was giving him a very pleasurable feeling. All the playing began to dampen his vagina and curious as he was, he put a finger inside it. A gasp, a moan, escaped his mouth. He continued exploring his new playground while trying to suppress his moans. It was unlikely that his mother was hearing him downstairs but better safe than sorry.

He almost screamed as he reached a climax. Ethan breathed heavily and relaxed his whole body. He could really get used to this experience. He laid down on his back and looked up at the ceiling.

“Infinite possibilities… Lilly has a point there… Just to think of all the things I can experience now. Everything I have dreamt of and more”, he said quietly to himself. “I always wanted to know what it is to have female body parts or wearing female clothing. Now I can and without anyone thinking it is strange.”

He sat up again and his now long hair fell in front of his face. He smiled thinking that it originally belonged to Lilly. “And Lilly seemed to have been really excited about this as well… Maybe I can swap myself with someone who has more courage than myself. Someone who would be able to ask her out on a date… Or at least tell her about my feelings. This is our last year in high school, dammit. If I don’t tell her now, she will be off to college or something. Come to think of it, she never mentioned what she wanted to do after school. Not that I was really thinking about this myself. Well, almost a whole school year ahead of me to worry about that”, he thought.

Just then he heard a knock on his door. “Ethan? Mom is calling us for dinner”, he heard the voice of his sister Stacy say.

Stacy was two years younger than Ethan and had the same blond hair as their mother. She was skinny, nerdy looking with glasses on her face. She was into anime and cosplay and usually spent her free time in her room watching anime, sewing costumes or being on conventions in said costumes.

“Okay, coming!”, he replied. So, Stacy was home all along. Hopefully she did not hear him. Sure, the walls between their two rooms were not thick but Ethan had tried his best to stay quiet. He then slowly got up of his bed and began putting on his boxers and pants. “Maybe we should have swapped underpants as well. I doubt Lilly now has enough room in her panties”, he thought and looked over to his purse where the swapplet was still hidden in. He pondered about whether he should use it again. Nobody would notice any swap he makes, and it was in his house so no danger of anyone seeing the swapplet.

He took the swapplet out of his purse and went to the stairs. He carefully looked down the stairs into the kitchen where he saw his mother finishing dinner, his sister helping her set the table while his dad was sitting at said table and read a newspaper. He was a 47-year-old with gray hair, was currently wearing a suit. Ethan knew that he was working in some big company as head of accounting or something like that. He never really was interested in what his dad actually did for a living apart from “works at a big company”.
“Okay… What to do now?”, he wondered and looked at the swapplet.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. Scratch (UN: damaho1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr. Scratch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2166257-The-Swapplet/cid/2534185-The-genitals-of-his-childhood-friend