*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2166257-The-Swapplet/cid/2534187-Becoming-the-patriarch
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2166257
Ethan finds a strange tablet in his backyard that allows him to swap with people.
This choice: He swaps family position with his father.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Becoming the patriarch

    by: Mr. Scratch
„Well, I guess this will be interesting. But I doubt I will keep it like this for longer than the dinner”, he thought as he began choosing the right options on the swapplet. Ethan had already swapped clothing and physical attributes, but he had not tried out swapping something less physical. The scary psychic connection with the swapplet had told him that he would have a hard time figuring out a personality trait swap on his own. At least when he swapped a trait with himself. And he wanted to do a swap with himself for now, this whole ordeal arousing him too much. So, he decided to swap his family position with his dad. His mom should be acting different around him, when she thought of him as her husband, as well as his sister who would think of him as her father.

“But I really don’t want this swap to last…”, he shuddered at the thought that his mother would be very affectionate with him.

Ethan accepted the swap and immediately noticed something different about him. He was wearing a wedding band. Not any wedding band, it was his fathers. He quickly walked back to his room, only finding out that it had changed. All his stuff was gone and replaced with his dad’s stuff.

“Makes sense, he is the son now, so he would live in my room. Which means that I am now sharing a room with mom”, he thought and checked his hypothesis. Of course, Ethan was right and found his clothes and everything else in his parent’s room. He hid the swapplet again in his purse, he did not want anyone of his family to see it and ask questions, and then made his way downstairs.

“Finally, you come down, darling”, Ethan’s former mother said as he entered the kitchen. It was so strange for Ethan to hear his mother call him ‘darling’ but that was the name she used for her husband, which he now was. He also noticed that his ‘son’ was now sitting at Ethan’s spot on the table which meant that he had to sit down on his ‘sons’ former chair, opposite of his wife.

“Very confusing to think about all this”, he thought as he made his way to his place at the table. Before he could reach it, his ‘wife’ got in his way and kissed him on the lips. A ritual his parents did all the time before dinner, so he had to do it now. Ethan had kissed his mother before when he was younger but never had he kissed her on the lips and the way she was kissing him now was different. He could feel her affection through the kiss. He felt really uncomfortable. It was not that his mother, maybe he should call her his wife for the time being, was an unattractive woman. Sure, she wasn’t the youngest anymore, but she did stay in shape. Some kids in school even consider her a milf, although that seemed to die down more and more over the years. But still, it was his mother he was kissing right now, no matter what she and everyone else thought.

As the two broke the kiss and looked into each other eyes briefly, Ethan noticing that his wife was looking at him as the man she fell in love with, Ethan took his seat as quickly as possible without coming of as strange. The actual dinner was not very different from all the other dinners, except that his wife was not as interested in his day as usual. Instead she was more interested in her daughters and her husband-turned-sons day. Ethan knew that she normally used dinner time to get to know her children more who afterwards would go back to their rooms and not talk with her for the rest of the day.

“This really helps me out now, because that way I can observe these changes more quietly”, he thought as he ate his dinner. As far as he could gather from the conversation that was unfolding before him, everything was the same. His former father was still working at the same company, in the same position. The only thing that changed was that he was now the son of the family. Ethan was not sure how that worked, there was no swapplet knowledge of how all the potential swaps would affect reality except that everybody would think that everything was normal. Ethan was really interested in how they would justify that Ethan’s son was older. Come to think of it, how could he even have children with his wife, when both had vaginas and uteruses? Adoption? Ethan really wanted to know but it was kind of hard to bring that up naturally in conversation.

When the family had finished their meal, the two children left for their rooms, leaving Ethan and his wife to do the dishes. Ethan first thought about leaving his wife alone with it and swap back now, making her his mother again. But she could use the help and Ethan was curious just how she would react right now.

“Well then...”, Ethan said as he stepped beside his mom, getting ready to dry up the dishes she washed. “Let's get this over with, shall we?”

His wife smiled at him. “But of course, handsome. After that we can have some fun together”, she winked and handed him a wet plate. Ethan took it and began drying it off. He tried to stay as cool as possible. He knew that it was only natural that his wife would be flirting with him, but it was still so unreal when he considered that his wife was actually his mother. Not knowing the extend of the reality changes however, the swapplet had very minimal information to share about that, he decided to play along. “As much as the thought of my parents having sex disgusts me, I don’t want my dad to suffer just because I did something while I had his family position”, he thought. It might be that nothing he did now had any consequences when he swapped back but he was not sure, and it was something to find out another day. “Although I must admit, I’m happy for them that they seem to still be so sexually active.”

“I can’t wait”, Ethan tried to grin his flirtiest grin he was able to in this situation. “How about we delay the dishes for later and have some fun now?”. Ethan moved closer to her and put an arm around her shoulders.

“I see there is someone frisky”, she grinned at him, but her face soon became serious again. “But no, you know how this normally ends. We have way too much fun and don’t have the strength to continue here. So, work first, fun later”. She turned her head back to the dishes and wanted to continue but stopped. She turned back to him and one of her hands moved to Ethan’s crotch area and began caressing it. “But don’t worry, my love. You’ll not regret it”, she cooed and then turned her attention back to the dishes.

Ethan was dumbstruck. Had his mother just really touched his vagina? The thing that shocked him the most however was that he had enjoyed it. “Did I just enjoy this because someone touched it or is it because of the swap I enjoy it when my wife touches me?”, he thought as he continued drying up the dishes. The two would continue to exchange sweet words and touches, which mostly came from her than Ethan.

“So, playtime, right?”, grinned Ethan as the last plate was dry. Over time he began enjoying the attention he was getting, and the flirting came more natural to him than he would have guessed. He was always too afraid to talk to girls and only talked to Lilly in a platonic way, although he had always wished there would be more.

“Right”, his wife said as she slung her arms around his neck and looked into his eyes. “How about you go upstairs right now, and I’ll follow you soon?”, she cooed and let go of him. Ethan grinned at her and made his way upstairs to their shared bedroom. As intriguing as this whole thing was, he still knew that his wife was really his mother and he certainly did not want to do something like that with her. So, he got the swapplet out of his purse that had been transported to his new room and used the reset option to reset the last swap. A “flaw” of the swapplet, if you could even call it that, was that you could only swap with someone if he was in sight, fortunately, the reset option was the only one not included in this rule.

Before pressing on accept Ethan paused. Sure, he had no interest in having sex with his mother, but he wanted to try something out. He knew that it would work, he knew how the swapplet worked, but it was one thing to know it works and something completely different to see it working. Ethan waited in his shared bedroom for his wife. Only a few minutes later she entered the room with a lustful expression on her face. She slowly walked over to him and whispered in his ear: “Just let me slip into something more fitting”. She then walked over to the bathroom that was connected to the room.

Ethan exhaled. He had hidden the swapplet beside him, just in case his wife wanted to get down to business immediately and not get dressed first. In that case he would have pressed accept immediately. Fortunately, it went as he thought it would. Now he just had to wait for the moment. He began preparing the adjustments needed for his next move. It had to be fast, he did not want his wife to see the swapplet.

The bathroom door opened and there she stood in a see-through red teddy. Ethan could see small wrinkles over her skin, something you would expect for someone her age, but he had to admit she did look much younger than other women. “Where were we?”, she asked smiling seductively and slowly walking towards him. Ethan quickly pressed the necessary buttons, surprised that he could navigate the menus blindly. With the blink of an eye, he suddenly found himself wearing the teddy. Quickly he changed the settings to reverse the family position swap and suddenly found himself back in his room, sitting on his bed, the swapplet thankfully beside him.

“It really does follow the user around”, he thought. He had already known that of course. Just like he had known that he can reset swaps in any order he wanted, which was confirmed by him still wearing the red teddy. He also still had his sexy, red hair, his purses and his vagina. Just the wedding band was gone, and he had gotten his room back.

“This thing is really exciting”, he grinned as he began looking at his current outfit.

You have the following choices:

1. The next morning.

2. Some more nightly swap experiments.

*Noteb*
3. Readers choice.

*Noteb*
4. Readers Choice

*Noteb*
5. Readers Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. Scratch (UN: damaho1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr. Scratch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2166257-The-Swapplet/cid/2534187-Becoming-the-patriarch