*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. She swaps their chests.
  2. The Swapplet
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2166257-The-Swapplet/cid/2557820-She-swaps-their-chests
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2166257
Ethan finds a strange tablet in his backyard that allows him to swap with people.
This choice: She swaps their chests.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

She swaps their chests.

    by: BillAncen
"Okay, I've got an idea... but it's just a way to test what we could do with this device, nothing more... don't think I'm weird... it's just a test..."

Ethan looked at her in a suspicious way. "Are you sure it's just a test ? I think you want to try something big..." He wondered what it could be... Maybe a body part swap... He was so excited, but he wouldn't show it to Lilly, she would think he is weird, and he didn't want that...

"If you want the truth... I wonder what it's like not to have breast anymore... I wonder how it feels, how sensitive guys are... Don't think I'm weird please, I'm sure both of us want to know what it's like to be from the other gender... But if you don't want to, I can understand..."

Ethan was so happy... the girl he was in love just asked him to swap such a private zone with her... Moreover, he always wondered what it's like to have breast... But he didn't want to show it for now, so he would act like if he didn't totally agree to do it ! "It would be weird, don't you think so ? We are not sure how people will react to these changes, and I'm not sure I want to have breast..."

"Please, it's not forever, it's just for one day or two... or even less if you want..."

"Lilly..."

"Please Ethan..."

"Erm… Okay. Here, take it. You know how it works", he said and handed the swapplet back to her. "But not for a long time", he said, even if he thought the opposite.

Lilly took it and began adjusting all the options. When she was finished Ethan felt a strange feeling on his chest and with the blink of an eye he had Lilly’s B-cup breast on it. Lilly, on the other side, was now flat-chested.

"Wow, it's so strange, my chest feels so light !", she shouted. "But it's strange wearing a bra for nothing..."

Ethan was very surprised, first, because his chest was now very heavy, but then, because every move he made was giving him pleasure... His breast were so sensitive... He tried to hide the waves of pleasure that went through his body, but his erect nipples betrayed him.

"Well... you seem to enjoy them", said Lilly with a smile on her face. "But a bra could help you, they will be less sensitive on each move !". She began to adjust some parameters on the swapplet, and...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BillAncen (UN: bilancen at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr. Scratch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2166257-The-Swapplet/cid/2557820-She-swaps-their-chests