*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2166257-The-Swapplet/cid/2570889-Lilly-made-Ethan-unaware-of-the-swap
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2166257
Ethan finds a strange tablet in his backyard that allows him to swap with people.
This choice: Reader's choice  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Lilly made Ethan unaware of the swap

    by: BillAncen
Lilly touched the screen many times, and then she stopped.

Ethan was surprised... Why would Lilly stop the swap she wanted to make ? He looked at his chest. Everything looked like normal.

Lilly was smiling. She wanted to test the option to make Ethan unaware of the swap, and apparently it was very effective : he was now wearing her bra, but he didn't seem to notice anything. She decided to check if Ethan was very unaware of the swap.

"I changed my mind, she said. I'm not sure if I want to wear your bra. I mean, it's the first time you can fill it with breasts, maybe you should keep it for the moment. What do you think about it ?"

"Maybe you're right, Ethan answered. Indeed, it's very cool to fill my bra for the first time !"

Lilly was very excited ! Her best friend was sure this bra was his ! It was so fun, she could make so much funny things ! And Ethan will be sure to be aware of every swap because he knew the swapplet's power too ! It was so exciting !

What would he think if she swapped their bras again, but with him aware of the swap ? Maybe would he think it's strange for him not to wear a bra ! She could also explain him that this bra was not his, and see how he would react. Maybe he won't believe her ! Or she could make more swaps with him (aware or unaware).

What decided Lilly to do ?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Swap their bras again (Ethan is aware of the swap)

2. Explain Ethan what she did

3. Make more swaps with Ethan

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BillAncen (UN: bilancen at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr. Scratch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2166257-The-Swapplet/cid/2570889-Lilly-made-Ethan-unaware-of-the-swap