*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2166257-The-Swapplet/cid/2583694-Sisterly-Swap-Decisions
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2166257
Ethan finds a strange tablet in his backyard that allows him to swap with people.
This choice: Swap with his sister.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Sisterly Swap Decisions

    by: Mr. Scratch
Not being up to check outside if he could see someone through the window, Ethan decided to go upstairs and swap with his sister. He kicked off his ballet flats before going up the stairs.

He quietly went over to his sisters' room and held his ear against the door. He could hear faint and steady breathing noises. "Good she is asleep", he thought. He slowly opened the door. His heart stopped as the door cracked while opening and the steady noises stopped, and his sister turned around. Luckily, she continued to sleep. Not wanting to endanger his mission any further, he decided to use the device from this distance.

"But what should I swap with her?", he wondered as he touched through the options of the swapplet. He already had his best friend's vagina and hair and his mother's clothes and purses. He could get some physical swap from his sister. Her breasts were not as big as their mother's, but this may be better for now. Maybe swap legs with her? Faces just for fun?

He could try out another mental change. Get her name? Get a skill she has? Maybe her interests, maybe then he might finally understand why she is so crazy about animes. While yes, he indeed enjoys some animes, he was by no means as crazy about them as his sister. She got furious if he pronounced the names of characters wrong or dared to use the English title.

Another possibility would be that he swapped clothing with her, even if it meant to give up his mother's sexy underwear. But he would possibly gain his sister's cosplay collection and while he did not know most of the characters, he had seen his sister in some of the skimpier outfits, that would categorize more as lingerie as clothes, recently. She did look hot in some of them, if he could say that about his sister.

Eventually he decided to…

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Swap a body part.

2. Swap a mental trait.

3. Swap clothes.

*Noteb*
4. Readers Choice.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. Scratch (UN: damaho1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr. Scratch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2166257-The-Swapplet/cid/2583694-Sisterly-Swap-Decisions