*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2166257-The-Swapplet/cid/2588692-Sisters-clothes-and-cosplay
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2166257
Ethan finds a strange tablet in his backyard that allows him to swap with people.
This choice: Swap clothes.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Sister's clothes and cosplay

    by: Mr. Scratch
Getting some kinky thoughts as he looked over to Stacy's wardrobe that was not only filled with her normal clothes but with her cosplay clothes as well, he decided to swap clothes with his sister. Sure, he would lose his mother's sexy lingerie, but he could wear some interesting stuff. He was not that into anime as his sister was, but he had seen a couple and knew of some outfits his sister possessed.

With a few strokes on the smooth surface of the swapplet, Ethan soon found himself wearing his sister's nightgown which had the image of some half naked guy from an anime he did not knew on it. A quick glance over to his sleeping sister, he could see her wearing the red teddy and had to chuckle. His mother would never allow her to wear something. At least not until she is older. Slowly and quietly he shut the door and snuck back to his room, where he immediately saw the differences. On his desk were several wigs, as well as a sewing machine. Ethan wondered whether he also inherited his sister's cosplay hobby or if their relationship got weirder with her still being into cosplay but making her brother wear it.

"Not that I would have to find out", he shrugged and went over to his wardrobe that had gotten a lot more stuffed as he anticipated. Inside he found his sister's clothes as well as her sizable cosplay collection, all resized to fit his larger body. "Let's see… I've seen her wear it not that long ago…"

As Ethan rummaged through his wardrobe he wondered if his sister had no way of sorting her clothes to make it easier to find something or if this was a side-effect of him owning the clothes. His clothing collection was manageable and thus he had never bothered with anything besides "just stuff it in there". After a while he found the items for his corresponding outfit. As Stacy was just 15 and rather shy, she did not have any skimpy outfits he had seen some girls wear, especially on Halloween, but he had to admit that a school uniform could be sexy as well. Not to mention that Ethan was turned on by wearing women's clothing anyway.

He held the white blouse with a big, red bow and the dark, knee-length skirt in his hands. He never played the game she belonged to, Persona 3, before but he had seen his sister play it as well as some pictures on the internet. He was not particularly interested in role playing games, but he had to admit that he found the character "Mitsuru Kirijo" rather sexy in her school uniform. Dressing up as her, as he had wanted to do ever since his sister made a cosplay of her, but never could because of their completely different sizes, was a stimulating thought. He quickly put on the blouse and skirt and managed to fasten the bow after a while. To finish his outfit he grabbed black, leather boots with a 3-inch heel and the matching red wig.

As he made his way in front of the mirror, he noticed one small problem with his plan. While he had some experience walking in high heels, thanks to him sneaking into his mother's bedroom and wearing her shoes when he was younger, and they had the same shoe size, he never wore heels this high. He stumbled awkwardly and slowly towards the mirror. Quickly he straightened out the wig and carefully made poses in front of the mirror. If he still had his penis, his skirt would have been tented out a long time ago, but with Lilly's vagina, he was feeling it becoming moist. Carefully he went over to his bed and began rubbing it through his skirt, familiar soft moans, which he had already made during his playtime earlier, escaped his mouth. Soon the caressing was not enough anymore, and he began to hike up his skirt and put a finger into his vagina. The moans kept intensifying, coupled with the arousal of wearing the cosplay, he soon climaxed.

Breathing heavily, Ethan looked at the ceiling with a big smile on his face. He took a last quick glance over to the swapplet before falling asleep due to exhaustion.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. Scratch (UN: damaho1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr. Scratch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2166257-The-Swapplet/cid/2588692-Sisters-clothes-and-cosplay