*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2166257-The-Swapplet/cid/2662767-Readers-Choice
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2166257
Ethan finds a strange tablet in his backyard that allows him to swap with people.
This choice: Readers Choice.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Readers Choice.

    by: Adeptus Astartes
Eager to try out more and more feminine things, Ethan used the Swapplet again, this time swapping himself with his mom. But he wasn't ready to have any of his family's body parts just yet. Instead, when he hit the "Accept" button, Ethan looked down as his t-shirt morphed into his mom's black tank top, her bra appeared around his torso, his pants transformed into his mom's flowery skirt and he was suddenly boosted up three inches by his sneakers morphing into his mom's high heeled pumps. More importantly, Ethan now found his new pussy clad in his mom's comfortable cotton panties that matched his bra.

Getting more aroused, Ethan gave his snatch a quick rub again through his mom's former skirt and panties with his free hand. Then he grinned when he looked over at his mom and saw her dressed in his t-shirt, cargo pants, boxers and sneakers.

"That a new phone again sweetie?" His mom suddenly asked, seeing him stood there.

Ethan shook his head, caught a little off-guard. "Uh... no, it's er... it's nothing." He replied to her.

"Well, come and get your dinner." His mom said, smiling as she carried the crock pot to the dinner table. She hadn't noticed her change of clothing, and neither had his dad or sister. Ethan was amazed by the power of his Swapplet. And he was glad he now had his mom's clothes, they went a lot better with his purses.

Stepping forward carefully, Ethan's heels clicked on the kitchen floor as he walked, causing him to look down and smirk. True, his hairy legs didn't look too good with his mom's nice skirt, but... that could be remedied easily enough. Stopping abruptly and stumbling a little, he tapped some more settings into his Swapplet and swapped all his body hair from the neck down with his sister. He looked down as his leg hair was sucked back into his skin, along with the rest of his body hair. And Stacey sat down oblivious as light hair sprouted on her arms, legs and other places. But, it wasn't copious amounts, so Ethan didn't feel too guilty.

"You need your legs waxing sis." Ethan mumbled to his sister, drawing an icy stare from her. Since she was wearing denim shorts, her hairy legs were evident more than Ethan's had been.

"Shut it! I'm going to the salon tomorrow okay." Stacey bit back.

"Leave your sister alone sweetie." Ethan's mom said, giving him a gentle clip around the ear as he sat down.

"Sorry mom." Ethan chuckled, resting the Swapplet on his lap.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. An almost normal family dinner.

2. Ethan swaps his family around a little more.

*Noteb*
3. After dinner..

*Noteb*
4. Later that day...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Adeptus Astartes (UN: saracen1187 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr. Scratch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2166257-The-Swapplet/cid/2662767-Readers-Choice