*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2166335-Danganronpa-Smallest-Hope-and-Despair/cid/2535857-Despair
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2166335
Hope or Despair? Either way you end up up shrinking at Hope's Peak.
This choice: Despair  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Despair

    by: creator9
While most people who get interrogated usually sit at a table, Ken Nakagawa was sitting on the table in a bug case.

Ken Nakagawa was known in his high school days as the Ultimate Scientist, but now he is called an agent of despair. The boy made headlines with his creation of the shrinking serum. While this was a breakthrough, it would soon be put to vile uses when the tragedy occurred. Ken would shrink people down, thier last sight being his boot sole and his crazed grin. Even in the midst of the chaos he still made himself known to the Future Foundation.

After a good while of using his own serum and regrowth pills to hide from Future Foundation, he was finally caught and while shrunken for that matter. Which brings us to now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ken sat in his bug case looking up. On both sides of the prison were two giant pale hands. Connected to them were the sleeves of a white suit, and they went up to the head of Munakata Kyosuke the Ultimate Student Council President.

The white haired man looked down at Ken with his intense and stern gaze. "Speak now despair. If you confess everything then your fate may be slightly more pleasent."

Ken simply smirked up at Munakata, little did he know that rather it be despair or not the threat of being punished at this size only stimulated the tiny.

Munakata "tched" before standing up to loom over Ken more.

"The interrogation will begin shortly. No matter what you decide to do, by the end of all this my shoe will have a stain.", Munakata sneered down at the agent of despair before leaving the room, making sure to step extra hard in an attempt to intimidate him.

Ken bite his lips as he blushed. "Sh-shit! That was so...fuckin hot! Come on ultimate, hurry back so you can crush me!", he squeezed his legs as he panted and felt himself harden. He couldn't pleasure himself as his body was binded by a rubber band.

After a few minutes the door opened again as Ken's interrogater walked in. The tiny smirked as his blush deepened.

The person walking in was......

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Juzo Sakakura

*Noteb*
2. Sonosuke Izayoi

3. Munakata himself

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 creator9 (UN: craft9 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
creator9 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2166335-Danganronpa-Smallest-Hope-and-Despair/cid/2535857-Despair