*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Ruby and her new squad
  2. A week to remember
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2166832-Small-Bargain-Summer-Days/cid/2825965-Ruby-and-her-new-squad
by lolboy
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2166832
After the events of the main story, Blake finds himself in a whole new adventure!
This choice: At Ruby’s  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Ruby and her new squad

    by: SuperKirby2
Blake looked around his new location and noticed giant steel benches, metal lockers, and even what looked to be a shower. And the place smelled of sweat. The mage realized that he’d been shrunken and transported into a locker room of some sort! A strange place for the spirits to send him, definitely.

Just then, Blake heard giant footsteps approaching and hid behind one of the nearest bench’s legs out of caution. Peeking over, the tiny young man saw not one, not two, but a whole SQUAD of giantesses enter the locker room! A good chunk of the towering group didn’t look familiar, but Blake quickly recognized one of them: a cheerful, playful blonde with a maroon and white two-piece uniform and matching sneakers. This was Ruby Sparks, captain of her college’s cheer team! She did have a gift for cheering people on.

Puny little Blake wasn’t sure what to do - while Ruby was a positive person who just might help him save the world, there was also a chance that she might tease him about his diminutive size, just like back in high school...maybe it’d be better to seek aid from one of the other cheerleaders?

After about a minute of debating in his mind, Blake decided his next course of action.

You have the following choices:

1. Approach Ruby

*Noteb*
2. Approach another cheerleader

*Noteb*
3. Stay hidden

*Noteb*
4. One of the cheerleaders finds Blake

*Noteb*
5. Reader’s choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SuperKirby2 (UN: superkirby2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
lolboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2166832-Small-Bargain-Summer-Days/cid/2825965-Ruby-and-her-new-squad