*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. All of them.
  2. Who in 1D gains?
  3. Who is Gaining??
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2167440-Male-Popstars-Weight-Gain/cid/2545177-All-of-them
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2167440
All kinds of singers gain weight.
This choice: All of them.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

All of them.

    by: LexusLFAN
The boys were relaxing on the tour bus after yet another live show.

Harry looked around, watching his bandmates, each of whom were absorbed in their pastimes. Zayn was sleeping soundly, mumbling incoherently, while plastered to Liam’s side, who himself was quietly watching something on his iPad.

Meanwhile Louis was scrolling through Twitter and Niall was snacking on some crisp while reading.

Bored out of his mind, Harry grabbed his phone off of his jeans, deciding to read his emails. Looking through various obvious scams, along with messages from management, Harry eventually came across something that caught his eye.

“FREE FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY!!! ORDER NOW FOR FREE DELIVERY!!!”

Curious, Harry tapped the link, bringing him to what looked like a health food page. It describes that the promotion is for a pill that changes a persons metabolism and body chemistry in order to improve health and wellbeing.

Scanning the wall of text, Harry saw the words ‘body of your dreams’ along with ‘completely safe and scientifically proven’. Deciding to take a chance, Harry clicks order, and makes sure to have the pills sent to the nearest post office, which he would have someone pick up for him.

You have the following choices:

1. The Pills Arrive

2. Management Confiscates the Pills


<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 LexusLFAN (UN: l3xuslf4n at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LexusLFAN has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2167440-Male-Popstars-Weight-Gain/cid/2545177-All-of-them