*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Pills Arrive
  2. All of them.
  3. Who in 1D gains?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2167440-Male-Popstars-Weight-Gain/cid/2545178-The-Pills-Arrive
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2167440
All kinds of singers gain weight.
This choice: The Pills Arrive  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The Pills Arrive

    by: LexusLFAN
Waking up the next morning, Harry opens his phone to find a new email, telling him that a parcel was dropped off for him a couple hours ago, and was sitting in the kitchen.

Harry shot up, excited to try the pills on both himself and his friends. He walks into the kitchenette area of the bus, to find a fairly large nondescript box.

Tearing into it, Harry pulls out a tub with ‘body of your dreams!’ written down the side. Harry opens the tub and pulls out a single pill, inspecting it closely. The pill was small, round, and bright in colour, almost resembling a skittle or some other kind of candy.

Deciding to test the pill out, Harry pulls out a coke and places the pill on his tongue, before taking a large sip of coke.

At first Harry feels nothing, and he realises how stupid he was. Who just orders a random pill off the internet and expects it to do anything good?

Harry grabs the tub of pills and the box and hides it in his bunk, careful not to wake anyone up, before lying down and opening his laptop.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 LexusLFAN (UN: l3xuslf4n at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LexusLFAN has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2167440-Male-Popstars-Weight-Gain/cid/2545178-The-Pills-Arrive