*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2168020-Johnny-Macks-Weird-Swap-Shack/cid/3372220-Cindy-Calls-Mom-for-Help
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2168020
John just stumbled upon something that's going to shake things up in Snoozeton.
This choice: Cindy Calls Mom for Help  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Cindy Calls Mom for Help

    by: SamTheSnake
Johnny had been working on a mind-reading machine for months, and he was finally ready to test it out. He invited his sister Cindy and their mother Carla to help him with the experiment.

As they set up the machine in the garage, Johnny explained the process to them. He had modified an old MRI machine to read their thoughts and display them on a screen.

Cindy and Carla were a little skeptical, but they agreed to give it a try. Johnny had them sit on opposite sides of the machine and placed a set of electrodes on their temples.

He flipped the switch and the machine came to life. There was a loud humming sound and a flash of light, and then everything went still.

When Cindy and Carla came to, they were disoriented and confused. They looked at each other and realized with horror that they had switched bodies.

"What have you done?" Carla yelled at Johnny, pointing accusingly at him.

"It was an accident," Johnny stuttered, his face pale with shock. "I had no idea this would happen."

Cindy and Carla were dismayed by the news. They had no idea how to switch back, and they were stuck in each other's bodies for the foreseeable future. Johnny promised to do everything in his power to fix the machine and reverse the accident.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. They embrace the change

2. They demand Johnny switch them back

*Noteb*
3. Reader's Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SamTheSnake (UN: samthesnake at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SamTheSnake has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2168020-Johnny-Macks-Weird-Swap-Shack/cid/3372220-Cindy-Calls-Mom-for-Help