*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2168630-Eaten-Your-family-see-you-as-food/cid/2805042-You-choose-another-room
by tasty
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2168630
Your family are witches and want to eat you.
This choice: You choose another room.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

You choose another room.

    by: tasty
You’re not sure who you can trust and eventually decide that your youngest cousin, 6 year old Katie, might at least be a friendly face. She’s always enjoyed your company and, being an imaginative little girl, might be more open-minded to your current predicament. Checking that the coast is clear, you creep across the floor towards Katie’s room. The door is shut but, with a bit of effort, you are able to wriggle underneath the door and find yourself in the little girl’s bedroom.

Katie is already up and playing on the bedroom floor. She hasn’t got dressed yet and is just wearing a pair of cute pink briefs. She looks adorable, with her unruly blonde curls, sky blue eyes and cheeky, playful smile. She’s a picture of innocence and, whilst you are not sure how wise it is to approach a small child, but Katie has always been a sweet little thing.

Taking a deep breath, you start to walk towards your little cousin, waving your arms to get her attention. Katie hears your tiny voice and quickly spots you as you walk across the carpet towards her...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 tasty (UN: eatenup at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tasty has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2168630-Eaten-Your-family-see-you-as-food/cid/2805042-You-choose-another-room