*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Give Me Your Answer Do
  2. Choose Your Character(s)
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2169269-Magical-Coins/cid/2548278-Give-Me-Your-Answer-Do
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2169269
Two coins hold the power to change the wielder's form and mind.
This choice: Daisy  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Give Me Your Answer Do

    by: TrashyTrishy
Despite going to one of the most famous “party colleges” in the country, Daisy wasn’t a party girl. She’d gotten in with her grades, only able to afford classes through scholarships, and despite the many offers she’d had to go drinking or join a sorority, Daisy had turned them all down. She spent most of her days in her dorm room, studying or just reading for fun. However, it was spring break, and the sound of wild parties and inebriated sex was too loud to be in her room right now, so instead she’d gone for a walk and found a cute little thrift shop.

Walking between two shelves covered in all manner of odd stuff, Daisy was dressed for the chilly weather they’d been having, with a grey sweatshirt and jeans. It wasn’t like she had much to show off: while she was fairly healthy, Daisy’s body was fairly average, not really thin, no huge boobs, just average. Even her dirty blonde hair was nothing special, not like the girl from across the hall with a platinum blonde hairdo.

It wasn’t like Daisy was dissatisfied with who she was, not exactly, but sometimes she wondered what it was like to be other people, to feel life the way they did. Suddenly, words caught here eye: “Become What You Seek”, “Shape What You Were”. They were inscriptions on a pair of coins, one gold and the other silver, and the words on them spoke to exactly what she’d been thinking. Picking them both up and looking them over, Daisy felt an odd sensation, but that vanished quickly. Seeing no price tags, she brought them up to the register. “How much are these?”

It looked as though this was the first time the lady running the shop had ever seen the coins, so she thought about it for a second before saying, “Twenty dollars a piece.” Unfortunately, Daisy was short on funds until her next financial aid disbursement, and with her long-term budgeting, she only had thirty dollars left of ‘fun money’. Then again, she could pull out her rarely used credit card and pay for them that way...though that would be a bit irresponsible.

You have the following choices:

1. Daisy buys Become What You Seek.

*Noteb*
2. Daisy buys Shape What You Were.

*Noteb*
3. Daisy uses a card to buy both.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TrashyTrishy (UN: hewhoismany at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TrashyTrishy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2169269-Magical-Coins/cid/2548278-Give-Me-Your-Answer-Do