*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2169269-Magical-Coins/cid/2548279-Go-For-the-Gold
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2169269
Two coins hold the power to change the wielder's form and mind.
This choice: Daisy buys Become What You Seek.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Go For the Gold

    by: TrashyTrishy
As tempting as it was to get both, Daisy’s rational mind knew that was a terrible idea, and so settled on buying the gold coin by itself. Something about it...called to her, in a way the other one didn’t. Sliding it into her pocket, she walked back to the dormitory and tried to dodge parties and drunk people on the way up to her room. She had almost made it to the home stretch when Amanda, the sorority-wannabe from across the hall called out to her. “Hey, Daiiiiiiisy! Come here!”

Not wanting to be seen as rude, even though every instinct in her body was telling her to bolt to her room like a gazelle spotting a lion, Daisy walked over to Amanda, forcing a smile as best she could. Amanda was sitting on a love seat in the common area of their floor with a guy taking up the other seat. The two had arms around each other and the casual demeanor of people who have either already been intimate together or were planning on being so quite soon. “Hello, Amanda, how’s break going for you?”

The girl gave Daisy a thousand-watt smile and leaned closer into the man. “This is Jericho,” she said, seemingly avoiding the question. Daisy looked closer at the man, noticing he was a black guy around their age, with short hair, an athletic build, and close-cut but charming facial hair. Daisy wanted to mentally reject the man on sight as a jock or a meathead, but something about the way he carried himself made her pause in doing so. “We were planning on...”

You have the following choices:

1. ”...having a threesome! Wanna be our third?”

2. ”...going to a bar together! Wanna join us?”

3. Something else

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TrashyTrishy (UN: hewhoismany at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TrashyTrishy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2169269-Magical-Coins/cid/2548279-Go-For-the-Gold