*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. What am i?
  2. Maddy parkinson
  3. Home screen
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2169954-Inanimate-objectification/cid/2752159-What-am-i
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2169954
You join an app which allows you to browse a selection of people wishing to use you
This choice: An article of clothing  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

What am i?

    by: nasome
As soon as you hit accept, your cellphone screen shows the a "Its a match" screen, followed by:

Matched with: Maddy Parkinson
Chosen Form: The user chose not to show you this information
Duration: The user has not filled this field yet. (She must chose between 30 min. and 1 day. Join premium for up to 3 months transformations)


your new match message.

Oh my gosh, i can't believe you accepted a random request, im soooo thrilled...Since you are my first match i'll take it easy on you, im not eating you. I promise.

hey...thank god, i was a litthe worried about this possibility, you seen really nice. By the way, what am i becoming?

In not that nice, but anyway...Since you already accepted i don't really need to tell you what i'm turning you in to. But don't worry, i just want to test something. See you soon XOXO.

Then you screen changed again.

Matched with: Maddy Parkinson
Chosen Form: The user chosed not to show you this information
Duration: 2 Hours.
Starts in 10 seconds
Beep
...
Beep
...
Beep
'Only 2 hours, it can't be that bad'...You think to yourself.
Beep
...
Beep
...
Beep
...
Beep
...
Beep
...
Beep
...
Beep
...
After the last bip everything went dark for a second, and then you can see again. You are in a different room for sure, everything seens bigger, a lot bigger. Something is your face, some with some degree of transparency, allowing you to see, like a pink curtain.
It is true, that shit works You hear a booming voice out of you field of view. You try to follow the voice to it's source, but noone of your muscles seens to obey you. To be more precise, you dont feel like you have muscles.
So cute, it turned out perfect. As she says that a giant face shows above you, you would piss yourself out of fear if you had a bladder.
her presence is frightening, you feel like nothing. But you weren't nothing, you were definetively something, but what?
The giantess hands reach you. Its hard to describe, you feel like your body is melting in her hand...like you don't have bones...like...like you were made of fabric.
and then it hits you, that you must be some piece of clothing. Maybe a shirt. Maybe a skirt. Maybe a Dr...
'OUCH Suddenly you feel your whole body stretching, it hurts as hell, as an object you shouldn't feel pain, you think.
Hmmm...Good quality, looks like i made the right choice....
Dude, i've got to say, you really have balls. Being at the mercy of a woman you don't even know.By the way, you are so cute, i need to show you, you.
Then in front of your face, you see a framed mirror. A pretty hot girl, holding pink panties.
'Oh fuck' You wanted new experiences, but not being attached to some random chick crotch.
Well, this app says that you belongs to me for the next 1 hour and 56 minutes... so there's only one thing left to do...

You have the following choices:

1. Wear you.

*Noteb*
2. Put you in the drawer

*Noteb*
3. Tear you for fun

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 nasome (UN: nasome at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dustman1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2169954-Inanimate-objectification/cid/2752159-What-am-i