*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171493-Fantastic-Voyages-inside-Fictional-Girls/cid/2849306-Deep-inside-her-Rectum
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2171493
You shrink down and explore the body a girl from a show, movie, game, etc. inside and out!
This choice: Deep inside her Rectum  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Deep inside her Rectum

    by: Brown
"Whoa,Whoa Mayday! Mayday! What the flying freak is wrong with this blasted steering wheel?" You screamed as you tried maintaining control to avoid crashing into even more of the sexy anime girl's assets but CRASH! CRASH! WHAM! You kept on pile driving into various things and far from above,Bulma was getting really restless but thank God she still had no idea to what was going inside her ass.

"Ohhhh I can't find a good sitting position due to this...ahh whatever! Maybe if I just ignore it,it will go away!" As she got back into her reading.

Meanwhile with you,you were pulling with all your might and pressing every button on the control panel,not to mention screaming at the top of your lungs at the onboard computer.

"Darn you stupid machine! Can't you keep us on course correctly? I'm having the roughest time in my life trying to just stay alive,stuck inside this cartoon girl's asshole....Wait....exactly how far down inside her am I?" You asked as the computer gave a quick response.

" About 3000 kilometers deep beyond the stationary butt hole of a person sir!"

"3000-Wait that's...I'm no math genius but that's really far deep down....so oh s**t,I'm really deep inside her very rectum! Th-that's not good! Computer can you find a way to get us back out safety?"

"Negative sir, as it's not in my programming to navigate such a barren and shall I say pure disgusting terrain,looks like you're on your own as its time for my daily shut-down mode...good bye!" As it automatically switched off and burning with anger,you screamed.

" Well thanks for nothing you hunk of crap metal,when this is over,I'm going to strip you for junkyard scrap metal....." But a sudden loud crashing sound sent you hurling to the floor.

"Huh? What was that? Where am I now?" You asked as you pulled yourself to your feet and tried turning on the extra,extra flood lights to see where you were stranded but nothing came on at all.

"Oh just great now the power gone out,all of it! What else could go wrong?" You screamed but too late,you shouldn't have said that as far above you,Bulma was turning over for the umpteenth time that day to get a better reading position and the sudden jolt is what caused you to fly unexpectedly far deep into her rectum,making escape almost impossible but worse still,the gigantic beauty began to slowly stand up to stretch her legs.

"Ahh nothing like a good book to kill a few hours,man did I need to get away from Master Roshi but better go see what he may want me to do now!" As she prepared to head on back into the main house,you were...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Brown (UN: supermario5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
iambeowulf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171493-Fantastic-Voyages-inside-Fictional-Girls/cid/2849306-Deep-inside-her-Rectum