*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Katie
  2. Entering the House
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171658-Haunted-House-Transformation--Expansion/cid/2563453-Katie
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2171658
A haunted house has an expansive effect on uninvited guests...
This choice: Follow Katie...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Katie

    by: expandor
The girls separated and went in different directions. Katie had been half tempted to keep them all together, but the house was huge, and it made more sense to split up and cover more ground. From the looks on their faces though, the others were more than a little afraid; while she couldn't exactly blame them, she did think the paranoia and local legend about this place was ridiculous. All that "haunted house" crap cooked up by the locals was absolutely nonsense.

Still, the place certainly looked the part, and the eerie lit candles upon their entry were certainly a little odd. But that was probably just some local teens using the place as their private boozing spot.

Katie might not have pushed the others so hard to come here had she not felt somewhat responsible for Stacey's disappearance; the day she vanished, Katie had been due to meet her for their regular evening jog, but due to heavy traffic on her commute back from work, she had been forced to cancel at the last minute. Their route often took them by this house, and Stacey had often joked about going inside, but Katie had always told her it would be a waste of time, and probably trespassing. Without Katie there to stop her, Stacey's curiosity may well have gotten the better of her.

Katie was wearing a pair of jeans and a tank top that showed off her toned physique, and she shuddered as she walked along the gloomy hallway ahead. It seemed to be getting colder. She glanced around at several different doorways...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 expandor (UN: skeletorio at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
expandor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171658-Haunted-House-Transformation--Expansion/cid/2563453-Katie